`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jumbo box of 2012 Topps Update

RE: Jumbo box of 2012 Topps Update
So apparently Hamburger is to Topps Update what Derek Norris is to Bowman Platinum? I feel a little left out that I haven't pulled one yet, but I did pull two Norris redemptions (base and /199).
Kepler

Sorry to tell you then...Hawaii is Obama country...you won't win on that one...

2-3) Not sure where to enter codes for the PP cards, but if whoever you got wins Hawaii next month you get some sort of presidential patch card (I think that's what they're calling it).

(10-12-2012, 01:33 AM)kstjst Wrote: Sorry to tell you then...Hawaii is Obama country...you won't win on that one...

2-3) Not sure where to enter codes for the PP cards, but if whoever you got wins Hawaii next month you get some sort of presidential patch card (I think that's what they're calling it).
I still don't think the wording guarantees that having the card will get you a patch if that person wins the state. It says a drawing will be held for that candidate only if they win that state. I assume they are not 1/1 and there are many copies of each candidate/state combo resulting in only 50 winners. Some will be Obama. Some will be Romney.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

(10-12-2012, 09:05 AM)Ziveus101 Wrote: It's alright. Although there have been times where I've been driven to the point where I think about... actually cooking mexican food myself (dun, dun, duuun!) then a chronic disease I've had since elementary school called laziness takes over my body and I end up not doing anything.

And I got a Golden Moments auto of Hamburger. I also got a case of the munchies (a disease I've had since middle school) thanks to the mexican food & Hamburger.
I cook Mexican food, despite my own laziness. I stick to easy stuff though. I'm not bad at making chicken burritos (can PM recipe if you want). Munchies can strike when thinking about Mexican food and pulling one of about 5 million Hamburger autos.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I e-mailed Topps about Presidential cards too..no response..Web site does not help with ?? or FAQ..

Usual customer service from this Top Company!!!

(10-12-2012, 01:33 AM)kstjst Wrote: Sorry to tell you then...Hawaii is Obama country...you won't win on that one...

Yeah, I know. Doesn't matter since I don't even know where to put it in. I'm guessing redemption page because redemptions are 10 digit and so are the PP's, while Golden Giveaways are 9 digit.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

(10-16-2012, 09:19 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Yeah, I know. Doesn't matter since I don't even know where to put it in. I'm guessing redemption page because redemptions are 10 digit and so are the PP's, while Golden Giveaways are 9 digit.
Doesn't work on page for redemptions..
Topps = no response..what a concept for a company..ignore your customers..monopolies can do that..call your cable company!!! Same service...unless they are upgrading or selling something..

It won't work until election is held. After the results are in you can enter it. Right now the redemption card has nothing to redeem so to speak. Once the results are in, then it can redeem a Presidential Patch card or whatever if the candidate on the card wins the state on the card. Hope that makes sense, because it doesn't quite to me but I can't think of a better way to word it.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

(10-17-2012, 04:58 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: It won't work until election is held. After the results are in you can enter it. Right now the redemption card has nothing to redeem so to speak. Once the results are in, then it can redeem a Presidential Patch card or whatever if the candidate on the card wins the state on the card. Hope that makes sense, because it doesn't quite to me but I can't think of a better way to word it.
How did you find that out??
I called Topps after this response:

Discussion Thread
Response (Vincent) 10/17/2012 04:37 PM
Thank you for taking the time to write with your question, and please accept our apologies for any difficulties you have encountered while attempting to use our service.

In order to better and more quickly discuss your redemption account, please contact our Customer Service team (toll free) at 1-800-489-9149. A Customer Service representative will be available between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm (ET) Monday through Friday to help troubleshoot and resolve any problems you may be experiencing.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write. We look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

etopps Customer Service team
Customer ( 10/13/2012 09:42 AM
I can not find any info on website for the baseball insert of the
election states by candidate for redemption

Question Reference #121013-000030
Date Created: 10/13/2012 09:42 AM
Last Updated: 10/17/2012 04:37 PM

I LOVE the last line

SOLVED!!!

Called, on hold 10 min and then cut off.
If you can not redeem until the election is over..say it on the card and there is NO WHERE on the card that says WHERE to redeem it..no web address like other redemptions. Also, you have 1 WEEK to redeem..
Nice promotion huh??
I am starting a new thread on this..

I just went to the redeem page at Topps and it took my presidential redemption code. Apparantly they are now accepting them. Thanks acevanquish for the info!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's