`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my stuff for trade

my stuff for trade
http://s1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg513/aldridgejohn is where you want to go to take a look at some of what I have for trade. More stuff being added every day
added some more stuff today: Oct. 13, 2012

I'm interested in unopened hobby packs/boxes, vintage cards, game-used/patch and/or autographed cards of hall of famers, star rookies and some of the major star cards. So if you see something I have and you want then please shot me an offer because I don't have time right now to go through your list and pick stuff out to trade for. After I get things back to normal then I'll have more time to look at people's list. Also so if you have sports cards or Magic cards and want to get rid of them then let me know what you might want and/or what you're collecting and maybe I can trade for them.

RE: my stuff for trade
I can use a few. Can you check me for the aj green superlative rookie. The dexter mccluster 2010 topps prime jersey/auto. And the 2012 tannehill draft sp?

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

i could use the dexter mccluster also, tannehill auto, russell wilson jersey, & michael floyd auto jersey.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

Could use the Marbury Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

I double checked. I dont need the dmc quad auto. But can you please cbeck me for the other two?

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

You still interested in my Marbury

(10-07-2012, 09:01 AM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Could use the Marbury Smile