`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'11 UD College Legends And A Few Random Packs

'11 UD College Legends And A Few Random Packs
Not too much in the packs. A Kevin Boss Extra Points Green /25 from '11 Prestige and a Quinton Coples Letter auto from '12 UD. Not too bad though for a few packs. Here's the Coples...

[Image: img380_crop.jpg]

Coples /45

From '11 UD Legends...

Dwight Stephenson(Alabama)

[Image: img377_crop.jpg]

Ryan Mallet

[Image: img379_crop.jpg]

AND THIS FOR THE SOONERS PC!!!

[Image: img378_crop.jpg]

Steve Owens Inscriptions /25!!!

Can't beat it when one of your pulls is for the PC!!! Everything FT except the Owens of course.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

RE: '11 UD College Legends And A Few Random Packs
Nice pulls man! Ive been thinking about getting a box of UD legends, they seem nice
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

Sweet PC hit and of course sweet Coples Big Grin

(10-06-2012, 10:32 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: Nice pulls man! Ive been thinking about getting a box of UD legends, they seem nice
I've had pretty good luck so far. Last visit to LCS I got 2 packs and hit a buy back auto

(10-06-2012, 10:57 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Sweet PC hit and of course sweet Coples Big Grin
Thanks man, the Coples is FT so lmk if you need it and I can check ya for it.

Very nice, I love the Mallett!
[Image: mAkA0.png]

I work 3rd shift, so it might take a day or two to get back to you. Trades usually don't get mailed out on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Thanks!
My Bucket
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389...r%20trade/

Nice owens
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Sweet stuff Cricket!!!! Wish I had the cojones to do that College Legends set, but just can't swing it...

So glad you got a PC card!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(10-07-2012, 01:56 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Sweet stuff Cricket!!!! Wish I had the cojones to do that College Legends set, but just can't swing it...

So glad you got a PC card!
Just doing the base/insert set for now as I'm working on too many others to try for the auto set. Went to a card show yesterday and they had one box left at a killer price so had to buy it!

(10-07-2012, 02:15 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Just doing the base/insert set for now as I'm working on too many others to try for the auto set. Went to a card show yesterday and they had one box left at a killer price so had to buy it!
LMK what, if anything, you're missing...I'll check my boxes after the move. Still have your Casillas auto as well.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(10-07-2012, 04:03 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: LMK what, if anything, you're missing...I'll check my boxes after the move. Still have your Casillas auto as well.
Missing a few of the base cards still but a lot of the inserts. Almost picked up the Casillas auto at the show yesterday. Wasn't sure if you had it anymore. I need too many of the inserts to list on my set needs thread but all the base is there. LMK when you're ready and I'll pm you a list of the inserts I need. THANKS!!! Smile