`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend trades?

Weekend trades?
Still looking for your Max Kepler cards, along with some set needs (88 Topps, 91 Topps, 12 Bowman Platinum) and whatever else you might want to part with.

Let me know what/who you're looking for and if I have it I'll add it to my org. Frankly, I'm a little lazy to go back and add them all at once.

About the start a second job for the holidays and gonna have less time to trade - I'd like to get some things rollin.
Kepler

RE: Weekend trades?
(10-06-2012, 01:52 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Still looking for your Max Kepler cards, along with some set needs (88 Topps, 91 Topps, 12 Bowman Platinum) and whatever else you might want to part with.

Let me know what/who you're looking for and if I have it I'll add it to my org. Frankly, I'm a little lazy to go back and add them all at once.

About the start a second job for the holidays and gonna have less time to trade - I'd like to get some things rollin.
What Topps '91 are you looking for? I might have something you're looking for.

I'm looking for Verlander cards at the moment.

PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

I need numbers 11, 217, 444, 503 and 752 to complete my set - to the best of my knowledge they're all commons.
Kepler

(10-06-2012, 03:54 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I need numbers 11, 217, 444, 503 and 752 to complete my set - to the best of my knowledge they're all commons.
Give me some time. I'll take a look.

PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Sounds good. I just added a bunch of Verlanders to my trade org too.
Kepler

(10-06-2012, 04:01 PM)sfreinker Wrote: Give me some time. I'll take a look.
Sorry. For some reason, I've got that year surrounded. I don't have any Topps 91. My bad. If you'd like to check my trade org for anything else, please do. I'm always game for a good trade.

PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

No worries. I'll take a look and see what you've got.
Kepler

I 'll probbaly have them. Everythings listed FT so if you want to check me out, let me know!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

i have a few Bowman Plat insetrs list in my org and also have base,hit me the numbers ...Im always looking for Vlad Guerrero GU in Expos uniform or any Expos RC and GU
Montreal Expos collector
[Image: 756572118668large.png]

(10-06-2012, 06:18 PM)muz0 Wrote: I 'll probbaly have them. Everythings listed FT so if you want to check me out, let me know!
Thanks.
Kepler