`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Job Braves Fans

RE: Nice Job Braves Fans
(10-06-2012, 12:28 PM)phillyfan54 Wrote: The entire LA fan base doesn't get thrown in with that incident that almost killed the SF fan.
As a Dodger fan I'll tell you that we do. Even to this day people tell me to not "stow" them (it happened to me when I bumped into a San Tran fan in Disneyland.... Disneyland for crying out loud) I'm a freakin father of one that loves the game. I'm not a gangster looking for trouble. But with the L.A. Culture, the LA sign is related to gang life. It's just sad.
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

I think it's safe to say that there are idiots at every venue in every sport in the United States.

Most people are probably just regular dudes like me (or most of you, I assume) who just want to go to a game without any problems.

I will say this ... I've been going to Kings games for many, many years and have never had a problem whatsoever ... so I'm looking forward to taking my son to his first NBA game this year.

But as for the NFL, nope, never again. It truly was that horrible.

(10-10-2012, 01:03 PM)capncush Wrote: got beer thrown on me as a 7 year old... twice... watchin a game at the vet with a braves hat on...
Sorry to hear that happened. I never said Philly was a nice place to catch a game but it has gotten better for the most part

We as a country, need to return to prohibition!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(10-12-2012, 08:30 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: We as a country, need to return to prohibition!!
whoa whoa whoa, let's not get crazy here
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

(10-12-2012, 12:58 PM)Magnifico21 Wrote: whoa whoa whoa, let's not get crazy here
Alcohol is the secondary root of our trouble. The primary root of our trouble is against the TOS to talk about.

Prohibition at the ballparks would be fine with me. If you want to get hammered and watch the game, do it at a bar. My dad, daughter and I have been going to Brewer games regularly for 5 years now and, somewhat surprisingly, we have never had or seen a problem with obnoxious drunks at Miller Park.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(10-12-2012, 01:25 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Alcohol is the secondary root of our trouble. The primary root of our trouble is against the TOS to talk about.
What is a TOS?

alcohol = the devils liquid!!!
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

(10-12-2012, 02:22 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: What is a TOS?

alcohol = the devils liquid!!!
TOS = Beckett's Term of Service.

Beer is great, people are dumb and can't control themselves. Also I guarantee there where plenty of people who hadn't touched a beer all day that still threw their crap on the field.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!