`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20 day service

20 day service
Hello- Newbie here! I sent in 27 cards, with 20 day service, to be graded. They were received and signed for on Sept 10th. So, finally, today I get an email from Beckett Customer Service stating that "My order has been received and I will receive an email when the order is shipped". According to my math, this is 19 business days they have had my cards. Why am I just getting this "Order Received" notice? Shouldn't they be shipping my cards out to me soon? Please advise. Thank you!

RE: 20 day service
Dude, totally normal. Lately I've been getting that email the day they ship out. It's maddening, I agree, but I tell myself people are doing a lot of grading lately to reconcile it.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Yeah that's nothing unusual at all. Once you send your cards in, hopefully with tracking, the best you can do is guess your deadline date, proper business days, holidays and all that. You'll usually get an email the afternoon of that deadline date. That's how it's been for me anyway.

There good at deadlines. they send out that email once there in the data. theyll be done by the date mentioned
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331