Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
howdy .....
Wink 
howdy .....
been a long time since I've been able to post Sad

looks like the lag has been all cleared up Smile

RE: howdy .....
Same here For me! Back to posting Big Grin. Hope others where not discouraged by that though....
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Welcome back but sadly the lag isnt cleared up lol It goes in spurts Sad
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Glad the site is cleared up for you. Unfortunately, it's still buggin' out on me... Still gonna try and check out threads though. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

How is Jokers doin pbean? Big Grin me and Leon are opening a box next week of ur fav product 09 score inscriptions.

Howdy back at ya Smile
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

(10-05-2012, 05:26 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: Same here For me! Back to posting Big Grin. Hope others where not discouraged by that though....
nah, we've just been lurkin' Wink
(10-05-2012, 05:44 PM)branesergen Wrote: Welcome back but sadly the lag isnt cleared up lol It goes in spurts Sad
well, I guess I'll just enjoy the time on Smile how's chit bud / Smile
(10-05-2012, 05:49 PM)nineof Wrote: Glad the site is cleared up for you. Unfortunately, it's still buggin' out on me... Still gonna try and check out threads though. Big Grin
first day in weeks I've been able to post in under a minute Sad but hey, gotta get it while you can Smile
(10-05-2012, 05:57 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: How is Jokers doin pbean? Big Grin me and Leon are opening a box next week of ur fav product 09 score inscriptions.
new job killed Joker's for the time being Sad but hopefully will be up and at em soon Smile can't wait to see your break, make sure you post it Smile
(10-05-2012, 05:58 PM)younglover Wrote: Howdy back at ya Smile
Smile how ya been keeping Smile haven't seen you on FB for a while Blush