`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Ultimate Box Break 87-98 Fleer, Upper Deck, Skybox, and Extras.
Thumbs Down 
Ultimate Box Break 87-98 Fleer, Upper Deck, Skybox, and Extras.
Introducing myself to BECKETT with an Ultimate Box break. A massive collection I have yet to fully unveil but I have come across some must haves. This is just a preview/teaser of whats to come. Let me know what some of my fellow collectors/traders may be looking for out there and I will keep the thread going with updates. (I will not open any unopened box sets that I have & yes those are DREAM TEAM Poster Puzzles in the back, VERY RARE!!!)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Ultimate Box Break 87-98 Fleer, Upper Deck, Skybox, and Extras.
CANT SEE IT BOSS? IS IT MY CPU, CAN ANYONE ELSE SEE IT?
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(10-05-2012, 12:03 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: CANT SEE IT BOSS? IS IT MY CPU, CAN ANYONE ELSE SEE IT?
I'm new to Beckett and I'm not too familiar with their interface. I did experience trouble uploading my Avatar as well as my attachment to my thread. I made sure all photos met with the sites requirements not sure why its giving me trouble. Any advice? I will be happy to email photos to anyone interested in a peek at this awesome collection as well.

dont try attachments, use a program like photobucket anytime you want to post a photo. if you have any jordans lebrons or kobes, check my org out.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Thanks for the advice and this should do the trick guys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

(10-05-2012, 12:25 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: dont try attachments, use a program like photobucket anytime you want to post a photo. if you have any jordans lebrons or kobes, check my org out.
I read your signature and thought I'd give you a glimpse of some of my Micheal Jordan Collection.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Welcome to the Beckett Boards & Community...

those MJ's & USA boxes & posters bring back memories... I loved collecting cards back then.. now, it's just too expensive... even for those that make a good money....

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

As the great Don West would say ... GEM MINT 10!

Welcome and if you have any Birds & Garnetts you want to get rid of I'm your man.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(10-05-2012, 08:33 PM)kevinr Wrote: Welcome and if you have any Birds & Garnetts you want to get rid of I'm your man.
Some of the Birds I took a quick photo of to index earlier, I have plenty more I just have to sort through the thousand of cards from the packs I have open. The second Bird in this post was individually prepackaged and was never opened. I also plan on getting all the worthy cards graded. I'm still a newbie.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

(10-05-2012, 06:57 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: As the great Don West would say ... GEM MINT 10!
Still a newbie and I do plan on getting all the worthy card graded. Just looking for some insight on whats the best cards to look for and put on the market.