`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vancouver Canuck cards

Vancouver Canuck cards
Hi I am new here so if this has been mentioned alrready or has a obvious answer I appologize

I collect various sports cards including my main focus right now Canuck cards in general I have one card of each player the question I am trying to find a list of Canuck card listed by player to find what players have had a Canuck card done that I do not have

I appologize if that is annoying I am having trouble figuring out the right way to ask my question to make it clear what I want

RE: Vancouver Canuck cards
simply search vancouver canucks

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(10-04-2012, 10:28 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: simply search vancouver canucks
Gee that seems so simple sometimes in the list of players not all of the players are listed though

Haha I can help you out a lot, not sure if you can see my organise and my collection or not but that is a full inventory of every canucks card that have been released since they have came into the league. I don't just rely on beckett some of there stuff hasn't been updated properly.

Also send me your address if you want, I might just be nice and send you some doubles I have hundreds!!

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

(10-05-2012, 02:42 AM)jowlsisacanucksfan Wrote: Haha I can help you out a lot, not sure if you can see my organise and my collection or not but that is a full inventory of every canucks card that have been released since they have came into the league. I don't just rely on beckett some of there stuff hasn't been updated properly.

Also send me your address if you want, I might just be nice and send you some doubles I have hundreds!!
wow ok thanks I wish I had some doubles to give you too I just recently gave a what must be atleat 150 probaly more than 200 to my dads girlfriend who also collects cards. I became a member a few months after I gave them away so I appologize I have nothing to offer is that ok?

The Beckett inventory has some holes and mistakes I found while doing some research for my Canucks-OPC project. A good example is 88-89 Michel Goulet. It's listed as a Canucks card and he's in a Canucks jersey, but he was a Ranger when the card came out and it's marked as such. Because of this I ended up trading for a card I didn't actually need, haha.

I don't think you'll have as difficult a time with it as I did, and Beckett is a good resource, but perfect it ain't.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(10-05-2012, 12:02 PM)wickabee Wrote: The Beckett inventory has some holes and mistakes I found while doing some research for my Canucks-OPC project. A good example is 88-89 Michel Goulet. It's listed as a Canucks card and he's in a Canucks jersey, but he was a Ranger when the card came out and it's marked as such. Because of this I ended up trading for a card I didn't actually need, haha.

I don't think you'll have as difficult a time with it as I did, and Beckett is a good resource, but perfect it ain't.
well I guess no site is perfect but the info you and others have provided does help and I appreciate that so thank You

maybe a couple more questions with regarde to marketplace

ok I bought some Canuck cards and paid for them including shiping I assume I basically just wait for them to arrive right?

ok so after they arrive I would leave feedback or something so he question there is how do I do that?

one other question is I heard of the site via a dealer that is fairly close to where I am is there a way to find dealers around my location and perhaps stores around my area or in a area I frequintly visit?

I much appreciate your help

Where abouts are you?
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(10-05-2012, 11:54 AM)canadiancatgreen Wrote: wow ok thanks I wish I had some doubles to give you too I just recently gave a what must be atleat 150 probaly more than 200 to my dads girlfriend who also collects cards. I became a member a few months after I gave them away so I appologize I have nothing to offer is that ok?
Of course that is fine I'm just looking for a good home for them, I live in Australia and there isn't exactly anyone here that wants them or even knew there was such things lol. Just good to unload some of the inventory. If you have a wantlist of players you need let me know.

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

(10-05-2012, 04:33 PM)wickabee Wrote: Where abouts are you?
I am in Surrey BC puchased cards from Pastime in Langley BC but also thier Surrey location about 5-10 minutes from my place. if I may ask where are you?
(10-05-2012, 10:12 PM)jowlsisacanucksfan Wrote: Of course that is fine I'm just looking for a good home for them, I live in Australia and there isn't exactly anyone here that wants them or even knew there was such things lol. Just good to unload some of the inventory. If you have a wantlist of players you need let me know.
wow that awesome your a great person to do that If I figure out how I will send you a message with the player names and stuff and address