`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
just made a purchase so now what
10-04-2012, 08:43 PM
just made a purchase so now what
ok so I appologize if this seems like a dumb question and it perhaps is but bear with me I am new and just am trying to learn how it all works

So I just made a purchase from a retailer here or maybe dealer is the right word? anyways made the purchase and paid for cards and shipping so now do I just basically wait for the cards to arrive? I assume that correct but want to check if there is other action I need to take as well also how do I give feedback is it similer to EBay in that way?

I do appologizeand hope they are not dumb questions or at least I hope you dont mind me asking
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 05:45 AM
RE: just made a purchase so now what
I thought the same thing the first time I made a purchase, kind of had that "deer in the headlights" - what do I do now? Well, all you have to do is wait for the cards to arrive from the dealer. I don't believe there is a way to provide feedback concerning Marketplace purchases either. So, yeah, they are not dumb questions...there is no such thing as a dumb question.
10-08-2012, 10:13 AM
Once you place an order on the Beckett Marketplace, you should receive a confirmation email regarding the order. We have heard of some issues about the emails not going through or ending up in spam folders, so you may want to check there.

You can always go back to your Beckett account to see the status of your order. When you are logged in, click on the arrow next to your username in the upper right hand corner of the page. From the drop down menu you will see My Account. Click on that, and then click on the ORDERS tab in your My Account page.

You will see a list of your orders. When you click VIEW, you will see the details, including the items purchased, quantity, price, the dealer name (which links to their storefront), and whether your order is in review, waiting to be shipped, or has been shipped. If the dealer includes a tracking number with the purchase, you will see the number on this page as well.

You can leave feedback from this page as well once the dealer ships your order. When the dealer marks it as shipped, you will see a yellow FEEDBACK button where you can leave 1-5 stars in different categories (5 being the best score), and can leave a comment as well. These comments can be seen on the Dealer Feedback page on the dealer's storefront.

Hope this helps you out and thanks for your orders - and there is no such thing as a dumb question.

-Traci

Auction Coordinator - Beckett Auction Services
10-22-2012, 08:54 PM
ok so thanks for the replys and I can be happy to say that my first purchase on Beckett has successfully arrived and now I even know what happens when cards cant be found they refund it to your Paypal account or whatever ay you used to pay wow pretty neat. OK I know some may find that obvious but I did not know I am making a first purchase so kind of well exciting and scary at the same time