`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What's your favorite autographed item?

RE: What's your favorite autographed item?
One time (in 1988 or so) I saw Darrell Evans at a local park and he was looking for his keys in the parking lot. He offered me $5 if I found them, so the search was on! Unfortunately, I didn't find his keys, but I got him to sign a Kroger's (grocery store) receipt my mom had in her purse. Still have it.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Krangry, that Freese baseball is awesome! Very nice, my friend!

I don't have a whole lot of autographed anything yet, and not that this is my favorite per say, but it is one of the neatest autographed cards I've got so far. I don't have an individual scan of the card, but it is the Kolten Wong Q&A card, top center.

[Image: scan0017.jpg]

COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

This was a gift from my dad last year

[Image: IMG_20120105_173342.jpg]
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

Mine would have to be either my Joe Mauer signed jersey or Denard Span signed jersey. I also have a Denard Span game used bat that I have hopes of getting signed sometime
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

I know the question was favorite "item", but I have a hard time picking one. These are my cut autos that I really enjoy:

[Image: 100_0841_edited.jpg]

[Image: 100_0923_edited.jpg]

[Image: 100_0922_edited.jpg]

[Image: 100_0921_edited.jpg]

[Image: 100_0924_edited.jpg]

Or, my 16x20 auto Pujols pic #'d/22

[Image: Pujols16x22.jpg]
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

My Mets Jerseys.....

[Image: SeaverGoodenJersey.jpg]

[Image: Seaver.jpg]

[Image: Gooden.jpg]
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

love that 98 series bat
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

In the late 80s I worked (and still do) at the local NBC affiliate in Bangor, Maine and Yaz came up to do some tv commercials for the local Chrysler dealership. Our tv station handled the production and I got to work on the ads and in fact even did the voice on one of them. Technically I was in the same ad as Carl Yastrzemski although it was just my voice at the end. I met him and he signed some of my old cards for me. I should've had him sign some of my less valuable cards but didn't realize at the time that I was de-valuing them. Nevertheless, this is probably my favorite autographed card because it is my childhood baseball hero and because of the circumstances and memory of getting it signed.

I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Maybe not my fav but one of my more unusual items.

1948 Cubs scorecard.
[Image: 1948cubs.jpg]
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(10-08-2012, 01:52 PM)zeprock Wrote: In the late 80s I worked (and still do) at the local NBC affiliate in Bangor, Maine and Yaz came up to do some tv commercials for the local Chrysler dealership. Our tv station handled the production and I got to work on the ads and in fact even did the voice on one of them. Technically I was in the same ad as Carl Yastrzemski although it was just my voice at the end. I met him and he signed some of my old cards for me. I should've had him sign some of my less valuable cards but didn't realize at the time that I was de-valuing them. Nevertheless, this is probably my favorite autographed card because it is my childhood baseball hero and because of the circumstances and memory of getting it signed.

I moved to the Bangor area in April, know of any good card shops in the area? Only found the one in the Airport Mall, which doesn't have much slection for unopened product.