`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 triple threads box, not that good

2012 triple threads box, not that good
I just opened a triple threads and didn't do that well. Will be adding the cards and will be available for trade. Don't know if I will get another box, but definitely will likely do better. There is no way that there is another box this bad.
[Image: scan0001_zps64c856de.jpg]

RE: 2012 triple threads box, not that good
I've seen much worse boxes. Johnny Cueto is a boss be glad you didn't get bryan lahair lol. The future phenom auto's they put in this product is pure B.S. I bought 2 boxes last year got a couple $10 future phenom auto's lol.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Cueto isn't that bad, but you are right with the future phenoms. Most of them are common autos.
(10-04-2012, 06:43 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: I've seen much worse boxes. Johnny Cueto is a boss be glad you didn't get bryan lahair lol. The future phenom auto's they put in this product is pure B.S. I bought 2 boxes last year got a couple $10 future phenom auto's lol.

pretty good box if you are a Reds or Cano fan...
take a look at my organize, I have something you like...

[Image: imag0256s.jpg]

That is true, but I don't collect any of them.
(10-04-2012, 07:05 PM)bigken117 Wrote: pretty good box if you are a Reds or Cano fan...

(10-04-2012, 07:11 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: That is true, but I don't collect any of them.
yeah, didn't mean to imply it was a good box for them either, from a $$ investment standpoint, it's a bum box no matter who you collect.

take a look at my organize, I have something you like...

[Image: imag0256s.jpg]

I know. I could have picked a few vintage cards for some sets that I am working on, but it happens. I can't always win. It is part of the risk.
(10-04-2012, 07:39 PM)bigken117 Wrote: yeah, didn't mean to imply it was a good box for them either, from a $$ investment standpoint, it's a bum box no matter who you collect.

I know for the price it wasn't that good, but as a Reds fan it doesn't look to bad.

Hey - Check me for all the Reds cards. I can use them.

Rick
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]

Send you an open offer.
(10-05-2012, 07:26 AM)7whodey Wrote: Hey - Check me for all the Reds cards. I can use them.

Rick