`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
2012 Topps Update Jumbo Box Scan Heavy

RE: 2012 Topps Update Jumbo Box Scan Heavy
Not a bad box. Please post scans upright next time as it is hard to look at them sideways.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Nice cards - the Perez auto is a good one to get - I got an auto of Mark Hamburger in my Jumbo Box so I would say you did much better than me! Did you get any SP's?

Pls check me for the harper and the cespedes. Thanks!
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

(10-07-2012, 08:05 PM)emilydan Wrote: Nice cards - the Perez auto is a good one to get - I got an auto of Mark Hamburger in my Jumbo Box so I would say you did much better than me! Did you get any SP's?
I don't think i got any SP. Is there a list or is the VAR that is listed in the set? If so i didn't get any. Did you?

The SP's are variations of the All-Star game cards - they usually show a player with a group of other players, in a suit or in a parade - not just the ordinary action shot. Not sure if there is a list out there. Maybe when you're done sorting, you'll notice one that's different. I got a Craig Kimbrel.

(10-08-2012, 09:12 AM)emilydan Wrote: The SP's are variations of the All-Star game cards - they usually show a player with a group of other players, in a suit or in a parade - not just the ordinary action shot. Not sure if there is a list out there. Maybe when you're done sorting, you'll notice one that's different. I got a Craig Kimbrel.
Gotcha. I didn't get any of those.

I could use any and all pirates base
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

(10-06-2012, 05:44 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice romney
No such thing Tongue
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

(10-12-2012, 01:14 PM)Magnifico21 Wrote: No such thing Tongue
Ha! Thats great!
(10-08-2012, 09:12 AM)emilydan Wrote: The SP's are variations of the All-Star game cards - they usually show a player with a group of other players, in a suit or in a parade - not just the ordinary action shot. Not sure if there is a list out there. Maybe when you're done sorting, you'll notice one that's different. I got a Craig Kimbrel.
I believe the first 7 or 8 cards in the set also have SP variations of the players involved in the big Dodger/Red Sox trade in their respective new uniforms.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

My Jumbo Box was much better: I pulled a Ryan Braun ASG workout Jersey, a Joey Votto Variation card, a Mike Schmidt Ring and the best of all...a Bob Gibson Autograph numbered 10/10