`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USPS lost my cardssss!!!!!!

USPS lost my cardssss!!!!!!
on Monday I checked my tracking and it said they were signed for in Plano TX and thats not becketts office Sad The tracking said they were in Dallas on monday but somehow they went to plano TX and were delivered there. We have the name of the person that signed for them but cant track them down Sad Im realllly hoping the person does the right thing and takes them back to the PO so they can go to beckett. I am scared to ship out more cards to beckett because of this. Has anyone else had a problem like this? I wish beckett would change the name that we have to put on the shipping label cause I feel like someone knew they were cards and shipped them to a buddys house.

RE: USPS lost my cardssss!!!!!!
I would do 2 things - 1st call Beckett and let them know the situation and see if they have them. 2nd I would go to the PO and talk with someone there to track them down and file an insurance claim. I'm pretty confident your cards will show up. Hopefully you scanned your submission form or did it electronically.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(10-04-2012, 12:29 PM)branesergen Wrote: I would do 2 things - 1st call Beckett and let them know the situation and see if they have them. 2nd I would go to the PO and talk with someone there to track them down and file an insurance claim. I'm pretty confident your cards will show up. Hopefully you scanned your submission form or did it electronically.
We Have the Police on the case as of right now. We could not get much info out of the Post office in TX so our local police is contacting the FBI in TX to do investigation. I did my submission electroncally. I have never heard of this happening before. both of my recent submissions arrived safely to beckett. I am starting to think that the tracking barcode came off and got stuck to a different package, so when it got tracked it wasnt even my package and beckett has my package. I called Beckett yesterday and the lady said she couldnt tell me if the package is there cause its not in the system for 2-3 weeks if it is there. I just wish they could tell me my package is there by my name

RE: USPS lost my cardssss!!!!!! Update!
I just got some freaking great news from the Plano TX post office!!! They found the house My it was delivered to Smile And now they just gotta find out if the house has my package or if my tracking barcode fell off and got stuck to a different package. Getting closer to solving the mystery Smile

Its stories like this that make me glad that Beckett comes to the Philadelphia show and I submit to them there in person. Good luck man.

Wow just think if it was a box of 1,000 buck cards I would be pissed off. I hope all goes well my friend.

What a headache. Good luck bro we'are all on your side.
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

Thanks everyone Smile I wish there was a way Beckett could just tell me if they did get there or not. this is driving me crazy worrying about it

Dont feel too bad I am in the same boat. I sent out 56 cards to be graded at 20 day service level. Today is the 21st business day and I have not received and emails and my credit card has not been charged. Signature confirmation shows that it was delivered. I called BGS and they have no record of receiving my order. So now I have around $1500 in cards that are missing. It is complete bullshit that they do not send out order received emails as soon as order arrives. I have sent in orders in the past and somtimes they give you updates and somtimes they dont. If they always sent order received emails I would have known it was missing a month ago. I have placed several calls to BGS and left numerous voicemails and emails. Customer service rep said they looking for it. Anyone have any suggestions?

(10-17-2012, 09:41 PM)sf49ers68 Wrote: Dont feel too bad I am in the same boat. I sent out 56 cards to be graded at 20 day service level. Today is the 21st business day and I have not received and emails and my credit card has not been charged. Signature confirmation shows that it was delivered. I called BGS and they have no record of receiving my order. So now I have around $1500 in cards that are missing. It is complete bullshit that they do not send out order received emails as soon as order arrives. I have sent in orders in the past and somtimes they give you updates and somtimes they dont. If they always sent order received emails I would have known it was missing a month ago. I have placed several calls to BGS and left numerous voicemails and emails. Customer service rep said they looking for it. Anyone have any suggestions?
They used to send emails at every point in the process. I have to think that the new software upgrade has something to do with it.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!