`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Chrome Atlanta Braves Rainbow Help

RE: 2012 Topps Chrome Atlanta Braves Rainbow Help
Coming along, just reached over 50, any help, even just one card is greatly appreciated!
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

Month bump. Coming along slowly.
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

Congrats and good luck. I'm only attempting 2 players. You guys are brave to do a whole team haha. It's a slow process for me. Getting close on Allen Craig but Lawrie is a very slow process. Good luck to all and I'll keep my eye for you guys. Keep me in mind if you come across any Craig or Lawrie. Thanks josh

Hey man, found this thread via google while looking for some cards to finish my set. Figured I would join the site just so I could talk to you. I have been attempting to complete the whole team set. Base to Super. Here is a link to my thread on Blowout cards. Check it out! If you have any that I need and you are willing to trade or sell please LMK! The picture is a tad out of date but you will get the gist of it. Im just a small time collector and currently this is the only thing im putting my money into in the card world. Until 2013 chrome that is Smile

Updates to picture are golds are complete. Have all reds except hanson. Bourn atomic isnt in picture or heyward black

[Image: 68866C7B-D74A-461B-B9BC-23EBFB45EA93-182...30aff6.jpg]

Heres a link to my thread. Its a tad out dated

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseb...hrome.html

might have some...

Any help would be awesome! Really struggling to find the red hanson. Havent spotted one anywhere, ever.

That is nasty.

Did you make that card holder?
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!