`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 topps chrome pujols/trout dual auto

2012 topps chrome pujols/trout dual auto
I went and picked up a couple of boxes of 2012 topps chrome and pulled a pujols/trout cut from the same clothe dual auto numbered 1/5.

I tried to pit pictures up but it won't let me. Can i get some help?

RE: 2012 topps chrome pujols/trout dual auto
If you have any refractors can you check me for a trade?

first... congrats

second....you know take the normal picture or scan... then upload to photobucket.... then once it uploads go to my albums and find the picture. hover over it and click on the IMG code.... then it will say copied.... Once this is done go back to your past and paste it... then your picture will show
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

wow!!! thats awesome!!

(10-03-2012, 08:22 AM)stera8 Wrote: first... congrats

second....you know take the normal picture or scan... then upload to photobucket.... then once it uploads go to my albums and find the picture. hover over it and click on the IMG code.... then it will say copied.... Once this is done go back to your past and paste it... then your picture will show
I try to avoid doing anything that has "go back to your past" in the directions. That's a bit more technical than 'some assembly required' Big Grin
[Image: badtime.jpg]

(10-03-2012, 10:00 AM)acevanquish Wrote: I try to avoid doing anything that has "go back to your past" in the directions. That's a bit more technical than 'some assembly required' Big Grin
ohhhh youuuuu Big Grin

[Image: Grammar.jpg]
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I didnt get the pictures up on here but I out some up on ebay if you wanna check it out.

That's one roundabout way to advertise your auction on the boards...
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(10-05-2012, 11:40 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: That's one roundabout way to advertise your auction on the boards...
Yeah I guess that works too. Its an awesome looking card and i dont know how to get it up here. Thought I'd let people know where they could at least see it.

just upload your pics to a free site like hostingpics
Montreal Expos collector
[Image: 756572118668large.png]