`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A few Of My Giants PC-Auto/Jerseys

A few Of My Giants PC-Auto/Jerseys
Here is some of my Giants autos and jersey cards. I lost track of how many I have and how many Giants cards I have in my collection lol. Now its not the high end stuff as you have seen by other Giants collectors..but i am still proud of it Smile

[Image: riccccceee4.jpg]

[Image: riccccceee1.jpg]

RE: A few Of My Giants PC-Auto/Jerseys
Sweet stuff, man. And you don't need all super high end stuff to have a great collection. Wink

I do hate those plastic boxes you're storing your cards in though. Those things are a death trap. Card corners tend to get rounded off in those things. Not trying to be a jerk honestly, just an observation. Smile
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-03-2012, 05:42 AM)nineof Wrote: Sweet stuff, man. And you don't need all super high end stuff to have a great collection. Wink

I do hate those plastic boxes you're storing your cards in though. Those things are a death trap. Card corners tend to get rounded off in those things. Not trying to be a jerk honestly, just an observation. Smile
I thought they were safe??? I haven't had any issues yet. I have been weary of using Toploaders and penny sleeves because scared I would dent the corners trying to put them in. Most of my cards are laid flat and never moved once they are in these so hopefully they stay safe.

What do you use?

(10-03-2012, 05:52 AM)giantsfan Wrote: I thought they were safe??? I haven't had any issues yet. I have been weary of using Toploaders and penny sleeves because scared I would dent the corners trying to put them in. Most of my cards are laid flat and never moved once they are in these so hopefully they stay safe.

What do you use?
I use penny sleeves, toploaders, and team bags.

I guess if they don't move around, they're probably in no immediate danger.

Sorry to go off topic on your thread. Hope to see your future additions up on here. Smile
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-03-2012, 05:58 AM)nineof Wrote: I use penny sleeves, toploaders, and team bags.

I guess if they don't move around, they're probably in no immediate danger.

Sorry to go off topic on your thread. Hope to see your future additions up on here. Smile
No problem. I like to see what others use and how they store things. I figure most do use toploaders but I was just worried trying to fit a jersey in a penny sleeve.

(10-03-2012, 07:10 AM)giantsfan Wrote: No problem. I like to see what others use and how they store things. I figure most do use toploaders but I was just worried trying to fit a jersey in a penny sleeve.
Yeah, I don't like seeing a card squeezed into the incorrect penny sleeve either. They sell 3 different sized penny sleeves nowadays. Any card will fit into one of the three.

Nice Start I wish I had all of my Giants PC Scanned in it would take me hours but there is a lot that I have from old school sick patches of LT Mark Bavaro, Phil Simms autos of them as well. A ton of Eli RC's and Rc Autos. Tons of Nicks and my project right now is completeing the Ramses Barden 2009 Donruss Threads Lettermans to spell his last name. I have one remaining to get the letter "E" and have run into a serious snag. Cant find one anywhere. I have a ton of stuff let me know if there is anything in particular you are looking for I have some for sale on EBAY as well and my seller record is steller.

pretty good stuff i'm also a big blue fan and i want to collect them in some way but i don't know how

I started a huge Mario Manningham quest and had almost every one they had for him and now I am stuck with them lol. Oh well I try to stay with the legends and players I know will be Giants for almost their whole careers but Bardens name was resonable and easy to find I thought lol. Minus the letter "E"

Thanks everyone!