`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Update

2012 Topps Update
For those who have opened Update at retail before the Hobby release date, have you noticed any new inserts, like how Series 2 had Cut Above, Mound Dominance, and Career Day. Secondly, does Colin McHugh have a RC in here?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

RE: 2012 Topps Update
I haven't picked any up yet, but the checklist I found online doesn't include McHugh. And it looks like the Blockbusters is the closest thing to different inserts from Series I and II.
Kepler

I like the way the blockbusters hat inserts look
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Yea, I noticed the Blockbusters. My wife bought me a hanger pack tonight when she went to Wal-Mart and it had a Tom Seaver Blockbusters insert card. It also had a Golden Moments card (which I think were in the first 2 series).

I'm counting down the days until payday so I can pick up a blaster or two. Although it'd probably be cheaper to just buy the Trout cards I want online.
Kepler

(10-02-2012, 11:59 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I'm counting down the days until payday so I can pick up a blaster or two. Although it'd probably be cheaper to just buy the Trout cards I want online.
might be cheaper, but it would take the fun out of finding them in packs.
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

Yeah I get paid on Thursday gotta get a couple
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

Thanks, I had forgotten about Blockbusters. Too bad about the McHugh, but those Blockbusters sound good. Getting a Jumbo box this weekend, but I hope I can get my hands on some Retail before then.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!