`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some updates. Mainstream rookies

Some updates. Mainstream rookies
I got 2 packs of 2012 Topps Update and 1 Jumbo pack from walmart. My g/f and I split up the packs to see who wins by pulling the better cards. It was hard to tell, she got the Harper mini and Cespedes in the same pack while I got Yu Darvish base, Starling Marte, and one of the gold cards below.

1987 Mini Future Stars Bryce Harper TM-150
1987 Mini R.A. Dickey TM-143
Golden Greats Yogi Berra GG-100
Golden Greats Gary Carter GG-82
Blockbusters Steve Carlton BB-24
Gold sparkle Joe Wieland RC US306
Gold border Luis Marte RC 615 0378/2012
Gold border Michael Morse 165 0879/2012
Yu Darvish RC US168
Starling Marte RC US109 (x2)
Andrew McCutchen All Star Game US87
Yoenis Cespedes US42
Yu Darvish Golden Giveaway code card GGC-28 (dont know what I unlocked yet. I think because it is before the release date. Anyone have any that did work?)

If you want any I can't put money toward shipping unless it's for a sale. Trades on hold until I buy a replacement phone.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

RE: Some updates. Mainstream rookies
Check my org. if you are trading the Yu Darvish base.
Busting boxes!!!

(10-02-2012, 06:22 PM)mweber012 Wrote: Check my org. if you are trading the Yu Darvish base.
Check my first message.

My code unlocked a card. I haven't gotten a card since my jumbo box of S2. The random packs have all been coins. I got the basic Jered Weaver die cut.
[Image: 2012-BB-GDC-GMDC-70-NA_F_285x399.jpg]

I already got the Nolan Ryan from this set. Any requests for this card or anyone I should try trading it for?

(10-03-2012, 04:35 PM)acevanquish Wrote: My code unlocked a card. I haven't gotten a card since my jumbo box of S2. The random packs have all been coins. I got the basic Jared Weaver die cut.
[Image: 2012-BB-GDC-GMDC-70-NA_F_285x399.jpg]

I already got the Nolan Ryan from this set. Any requests for this card or anyone I should try trading it for?
are you trading the nolan ryan, i have these base musial, mattingly sandberg, palmer, spahn, yas, tulo, braun, howard, kershaw, stanton,

Is Future Stars 1987 mini a separate insest set from "normal" 1987 minis? Secondly, I haven't gotten many cards from the Golden Giveaway either. Just Mariano Rivera, Alex Rodriguez, and Mark Teixiera through 40 codes. Didn't buy much base Topps this year, just a Jumbo box for each Series and some Target rack packs and hanger boxes.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(10-03-2012, 08:28 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Is Future Stars 1987 mini a separate insest set from "normal" 1987 minis? Secondly, I haven't gotten many cards from the Golden Giveaway either. Just Mariano Rivera, Alex Rodriguez, and Mark Teixiera through 40 codes. Didn't buy much base Topps this year, just a Jumbo box for each Series and some Target rack packs and hanger boxes.
Not exactly different, but the label is new for update. Before now they were all just 1987 minis. They carried over the look of rookie cards from '87, but it's not like there is a non future stars version of the same player.
[Image: %24%28KGrHqF,!hUE+8,SFZEcBQ,3UZ7%280g~~60_57.JPG]

(10-03-2012, 08:12 PM)nolanryan43 Wrote: are you trading the nolan ryan, i have these base musial, mattingly sandberg, palmer, spahn, yas, tulo, braun, howard, kershaw, stanton,
No. Nolan is the only player I collect. No other player in the set means anything to me which is why I asked for suggestions on who to trade for that someone else would want or if someone wants Weaver. I traded 2 cards on the site to get the 1 Ryan then had it shipped to me from Topps.

I'd be interested in trading for the Weaver ... sorta stumbled into collecting him along the way. Not much in my org for trade right now only because I'm too lazy to add everything. PM what you're looking for and I'll add some stuff to my org.
After you get your replacement phone, that is.
Kepler

(10-04-2012, 01:11 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I'd be interested in trading for the Weaver ... sorta stumbled into collecting him along the way. Not much in my org for trade right now only because I'm too lazy to add everything. PM what you're looking for and I'll add some stuff to my org.
After you get your replacement phone, that is.
I only PC nolan ryan. Everything I dont have (except for some 90s cards I haven't added yet) are in my want list. If you have anything I want I could have it shipped to you from topps instead of being the middle man. Mostly looking for reprints and inserts of him from the past few years, but there are many from the past 10 that I have never seen so I'll consider anything. I have the patch card from 2012 update but I'm interested in his other cards from update. I know there is a mini, might be a new golden moments. The ring and plaque I assume are not an even trade for this but if you have them I would be willing to trade other cards toward it too.

Are you willing to trade now?
Busting boxes!!!