`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
?? cards send for grading???

?? cards send for grading???
I need some advice , i got a few cards that i will love to get grading,but i was wondering if some type of cards should not be grading.I got these,which one will you choose??

[Image: 374337IMGNEW.jpg]

[Image: 350777IMG0001NEW.jpg]
Montreal Expos collector
[Image: 756572118668large.png]

RE: ?? cards send for grading???
Tough to tell if, based on scans or photos, if a card is gradeable. Unless you PC or are really high on Hutchinson, I probably wouldn't grade that one. Finest cards aren't a tough grade so even if it comes back Gem, you'll probably not make your money back on it. There's a great group sub on another site that makes it a lot cheaper, PM me if you want details.
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

Harper, Trout and the Posey/Mays relic.

i dont know if i should send the Mays/posey because of the centering but i want to keep this card for long.If the card come back with a 8,will it had more value to the card?
Montreal Expos collector
[Image: 756572118668large.png]

(10-02-2012, 06:56 PM)lefou66 Wrote: i dont know if i should send the Mays/posey because of the centering but i want to keep this card for long.If the card come back with a 8,will it had more value to the card?
I don't think grading that will help the value
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

my thinking is if it's not a high end Rc card of a top name player or low numbered auto of a top named Rc or Superstar (ex. /5 to /10) then it's probably not going to add much more value to the card.

Obviously anything 1/1 isn't really going to add that much either as it's a one of a kind so how much more is it going to be worth graded vs. ungraded if there isn't another one out there.

only the autos and relics
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I wouldnt grade the relics
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

The Darvish Platinum doesn't look good, but it could be just the scan. Don't send base cards regardless, though, because it seems sorta pointless. I'd send the autos and relics and if any others look incredibly amazing, send them, too.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!