`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Question for you basketball folk

Question for you basketball folk
So I have the opportunity to attend a signing with Magic Johnson. I want to get a basketball signed. What's the best type of ball to get signed? Should I get one of those white panel balls? A regular ball at any sporting good shop? Opinions?
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

RE: Question for you basketball folk
White leather/panel with a Lakers logo would be nice. If its just for your PC then do whatever you like.

I would go traditional game issued ball myself
Collecting Clarence Weatherspoon

I would say the official NBA ball is the best to get.

(10-02-2012, 05:36 PM)mtadams2 Wrote: White leather/panel with a Lakers logo would be nice. If its just for your PC then do whatever you like.
Be careful with white panels ... don't use blue sharpie ... it looks AMAZING when you first get it signed, but it starts bleeding in a few weeks ...

My problem with an official ball is that they're soooooo expensive. I wanted to go to with the white panel lakers ball but I can't find them anywhere. You know where I can get them?

My problem with an official ball is that they're soooooo expensive. I wanted to go to with the white panel lakers ball but I can't find them anywhere. You know where I can get them?

(10-02-2012, 07:10 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: My problem with an official ball is that they're soooooo expensive. I wanted to go to with the white panel lakers ball but I can't find them anywhere. You know where I can get them?
Where are you getting Magic's auto? The Mill Creek Card Shop?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(10-03-2012, 12:26 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Where are you getting Magic's auto? The Mill Creek Card Shop?
That's the one! I'm still trying to figure out if I want to go. It's a long drive for me from work and I'm worried I might not get an auto. Plus it's 99 dollars.
PS how are you doing with all the new Klay thompsons? I have 6 I need to get out of the 25. 4 if you subtract the two redemptions I'm waiting on.

(10-03-2012, 10:14 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: That's the one! I'm still trying to figure out if I want to go. It's a long drive for me from work and I'm worried I might not get an auto. Plus it's 99 dollars.
PS how are you doing with all the new Klay thompsons? I have 6 I need to get out of the 25. 4 if you subtract the two redemptions I'm waiting on.
Haha so you have probably stolen a couple of the cards I bid on Smile So far I have 17/25 with one redemption on the way. Did you pick up the Prestige Patch True Colors card? I have seen it twice and both times got out bid.

[Image: Nick.jpg]