`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
08/09 Topps Treasury rip cards

08/09 Topps Treasury rip cards
Hello all, I hope everyone's day is well. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is any value left to these Topps Treasury rip cards once they've been carefully opened and the goodies have been removed. I know that from some of the other sets that the opened cards are still worth half of their unopened value. I hope this is still the case with these cards as they are still harder to get than other cards, and they are still serial numbered. Anyhow thanks in advance to everyone.

RE: 08/09 Topps Treasury rip cards
don't know many collectors would want to collect cards already "ripped", unless they are a die hard fan of that player..

I just sold a Greg Oden unripped card on ebay.. I was tempted to rip it myself, but didn't want to take a chance of getting a lower value card... I ripped a Kevin Garnett & a couple unpopular players when they first came out.. didn't get much value for the mini-cards.. couldn't sell them for very much... one was even a /10 mini card...

I still have the ripped Kevin Garnett card if anybody is interested in it.. serial is /299, I think... can't remember.. haven't looked at it since being ripped.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

I would pay something, but not much, for even the ripped versions of Nique as long as they aren't totally destroyed...
[Image: main2.gif]

Dominique Wilkins Beckett Super Collector
http://www.hobbydisplay.com/rdleifriaf

(10-02-2012, 02:40 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: don't know many collectors would want to collect cards already "ripped", unless they are a die hard fan of that player..

I just sold a Greg Oden unripped card on ebay.. I was tempted to rip it myself, but didn't want to take a chance of getting a lower value card... I ripped a Kevin Garnett & a couple unpopular players when they first came out.. didn't get much value for the mini-cards.. couldn't sell them for very much... one was even a /10 mini card...

I still have the ripped Kevin Garnett card if anybody is interested in it.. serial is /299, I think... can't remember.. haven't looked at it since being ripped.
I am interested in the Garnett PM me a pic and what you want for it.
Thanks
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]