(10-02-2012 07:51 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: It's time for this years Secret Santa. This year some rules have changed to help keep everyone feeling equal in the return and make the experience fun for everyone.
Those responding may PM me or rybowski97.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
This years exchange will be a SINGLE card exchange. This means one single card in the package must fit the requirements. You may send additional cards but the SINGLE card is all that is required.
1. Must be an active Beckett member in good standing.
2. Your name must NOT appear in the "Looking for these members" thread.
3. You must have at least 20 perfect feedback or be approved my me. I will not count false negatives against you. I don't care how many posts you have or how long you've been a member etc. I just care that you have proven to be an honest trader.
4. Members with a must send first label may participate but I will require you ship to me first and I will ship on to ensure the item does in fact arrive. Sorry but your labeled for some reason. It's out of my hands.
5. Banned members or suspended members are ineligible.
Here are some rules which MUST be followed in order to participate in this years exchange.
1. Each person who enters must choose a level at which they can send and participate. Each level will be at a different value. You will be paired with another member from the same level. If you have a card you are sending that falls between the catagories it goes to the level below. For example if you card has a sell value of $18 it is a level 1.
Level 1: $13-16 eBay sell value
Level 2: $22-27 eBay sell value
Level 3: $45-55 eBay sell value
Level 4: $95-105 eBay sell value (members choosing this level must insure the package)
2. Each person must PM me a full name and address along with a few ideas of what they collect and are truly interested in having.
TEAM, PLAYER, BRAND ETC THAT YOU COLLECT
3. A date will be selected for each person to have the item mailed by and DC numbers must be sent to me as proof. This is to ensure the items are received in time for the holiday. Canadian shippers or those shipping to Canada must ship sooner.
4. All attempts must be made to send the package in a nice presentable way for the holiday. I know we have to mail but inside the mailer could be a nice look. A gift card box makes for a nice presentable package for a single card. Clean top loaders, team bag etc. Please send the card the way you'd like to receive it.
It's also a good idea to mark the return address as Santa rather than a last name. This keep the secret anonymous.
5. All gifts must be posted on the Secret Santa thread to share with others upon receipt.
6. If anyone has any complications they must contact me ASAP so that I can arrange you be pulled from the swap or arrange for your person to still get a gift.
All Santas will be selected randomly after everyone has joined. The Santas will remain anonymous.
THE DEADLINE TO JOIN IS OCTOBER 31st.
Members who have been approved to join:
Dbroockerd (level 2)
Rybowski97 (level 2)
Krangry (level 2)
(10-02-2012 09:10 AM)stera8 Wrote: Sorry I'm new to this..
Lets say for example Level 1 sell value is about $15....does that mean that BV should be around 30, 45?