`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Shout Out to Nineof!

Shout Out to Nineof!
I hit him last week with some freeblies and he struck back with a Colbert SPA Rc!

Ill get a scan asap

Thanks man!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Shout Out to Nineof!
No problem buddy. Had to send a little thank you for all the sweet cards you sent to me.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Well its one I wouldnt have gotten without you! Im surprised he accepted an offer. Ive tried to get all the ones listed high without any luck

(10-02-2012, 09:37 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Well its one I wouldnt have gotten without you! Im surprised he accepted an offer. Ive tried to get all the ones listed high without any luck
Yeah, that's the good thing about buying a card for someone else. I'm not that worried if I'm overpaying slightly for that particular card, since it's a gift.

If the card is for my pc, I literally wouldn't pay a penny more than the price I want. Lol. Don't care if it's a 1/1 or a card I haven't seen in years. I've got no problems passing on a card I need anymore.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Yeah I put my max on a SPA that recently sold and got outbid. It only sold for $6 plus shipping but My max I pay on those is about 6-7 total lol. When you have so many dupes you have to have limits or it will get out of hand fast

No doubt on the limits. Would love to see you get a crazy percentage of a print run one day, though. I think that would be pretty cool. Especially the SPA's. Love the years before Exquisite came out.