`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
OT -- Well, I had a flashback moment that got me thinking...

OT -- Well, I had a flashback moment that got me thinking...
I stumbled upon a site I hadn't been to since 2008 (HCRealms, a site for Heroclix (a comic book game with 3d figures)). I was checking my old posts on the site, and came across one where someone asked me, since I stopped collecting and playing the game, why did I still visit the site. I didn't have an answer for him then, but it got me to thinking now, and...

I have decided to stop collecting cards and to stop coming here. I cannot afford to collect cards, especially when I can only sell them for pennies on the dollar. I have made some great friends here, and I will miss you all, but my time here is done.

Goodbye.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

RE: OT -- Well, I had a flashback moment that got me thinking...
funny gifs

Take care ADB! You will be missed - And to answer your question - Even tho you cant participate in the hobby it doesnt mean its not your passion. Just because I cant play football doesnt mean I'm not going to watch it!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Another long time poster bites the dust. Hope you change your mind, but feel free to stop back n say hello.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

good luck. you keeping sammy?
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Understand why you're leaving, but it still sucks to see someone leave the hobby. Be well.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Stump!?! No!!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Well it seems more and more on many sites long time collectors are losing thier colelcting love due to the crazy price of boxes and packs and then cant sell what they dont want for even close to what they paid. No reason a box should cost 100 and give 4 hits and they get maybe 15-20 back.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(10-01-2012, 08:30 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Well it seems more and more on many sites long time collectors are losing thier colelcting love due to the crazy price of boxes and packs and then cant sell what they dont want for even close to what they paid. No reason a box should cost 100 and give 4 hits and they get maybe 15-20 back.
I agree 100%!!

ADB, I remember you from the old site. You were always a cool guy and you WILL be missed! I hope you change your mind about this, but if not, please feel free to drop by and say hi from time to time. Best of luck in your new endovours! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Sorry to hear you are leaving us ADB. I'll miss your Sammy B posts (even if he did wear the wrong color) and your humor.

Take good care and I hope you'll be back at some point!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos