`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Chrome Jeter - Color Ref

2011 Topps Chrome Jeter - Color Ref
I'm looking to buy or trade for any of these if you have them. I'm putting together all six sets of the color refractors and I need 5 of the 6 Jeters:

Red
Gold
Sepia
Black
Atomic

Please, Please let me know if you have one and willing to trade, sell or combo trade/sell. This is the hardest card to get in the set I'm finding out!

Thanks!
---------------------------------------------------
Current Needs:
Manny Machado PC
Tatis Jr. PC
Mike Trout PC
Non-Auto Numbered Parallels

RE: 2011 Topps Chrome Jeter - Color Ref
If you keep an eye on the bay, they do pop up from time to time. Never the red one though, lol.

You WILL pay for it though. Pretty much the Jeter cards every Jeter collector wants. I find the only time I can get a decent price on one is right after the product comes out. This year I scored all but the red and actually pulled the black.

Good luck with that red refractor set man. That will be pretty tough.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Pm sent
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Not to sound bad but Jeter is probably the worst person to collect right now and I pick and choose the cards I get of him right now as some you can get really good deals on while others you will pay an arm and a leg for. I know this as I collect him and I am so tied up in his 90's cards I don't even worry about his cards from 2000 and on as the 90's cards can be pricey and I am glad I am over half way done with them.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(10-01-2012, 09:45 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Not to sound bad but Jeter is probably the worst person to collect right now and I pick and choose the cards I get of him right now as some you can get really good deals on while others you will pay an arm and a leg for. I know this as I collect him and I am so tied up in his 90's cards I don't even worry about his cards from 2000 and on as the 90's cards can be pricey and I am glad I am over half way done with them.
I personally don't think Jeter is ever the worst person to collect. You probably mean for getting good deals. He's one of the hardest to collect due to his popularity.

FYI, I don't collect him, I just need his cards to complete the sets. I'm probably out of luck on the red refractors, but I think I can get the others.
---------------------------------------------------
Current Needs:
Manny Machado PC
Tatis Jr. PC
Mike Trout PC
Non-Auto Numbered Parallels

(10-01-2012, 11:28 PM)bdkane72 Wrote: I personally don't think Jeter is ever the worst person to collect. You probably mean for getting good deals. He's one of the hardest to collect due to his popularity.

FYI, I don't collect him, I just need his cards to complete the sets. I'm probably out of luck on the red refractors, but I think I can get the others.
I didn't mean it in the way you said it. I ment it more so that I have seen his cards go for crazy prices some more than I am willing to give out right now and I believe I am one of his Top 10 collectors. Honestly I believe Nelson would have to be top 3 if not number one as he has an impressive collection and he owns 3 of the 4 cards that are on my top 4 needs list (Mirror Gold, Studio Silver Proofs, Zenith Artist's Proof's) This is just talking about the 1996 cards I want that he has.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Yes his cards can be a financial pain to collect Smile
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/