`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2012 Topps Momentum

2012 Topps Momentum
2012 Topps Momentum is god awful, hardly any pulls! I can't believe I paid that much and didn't get squat. I could have bought two boxes of topps inception at least i would have gotten something. guys it's very overated!
Christopher Langston

RE: 2012 Topps Momentum
Ouch, sorry to hear about the bad box...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Bought one box and it was BAD! A ton of no name Rookie Autos and one color jsy cards. Confused ony why this was a $200ish box price?!?!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

(10-01-2012, 01:02 PM)spitjean Wrote: Bought one box and it was BAD! A ton of no name Rookie Autos and one color jsy cards. Confused ony why this was a $200ish box price?!?!
Quantity. There a bunch of autos for $200. The number of autos is more than any other product, which is a pretty dead giveaway that the quality of those autos will likely be.... not so good.

1 box 1 Luck auto for me Big Grin Stopping while I'm ahead lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(10-01-2012, 01:09 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Quantity. There a bunch of autos for $200. The number of autos is more than any other product, which is a pretty dead giveaway that the quality of those autos will likely be.... not so good.
Hmm, you are on to something. Pretty much like 2011 Totally Certified. Its pretty bad when I'd rather get a one color jersey card of a star than 6 autos of bum rookies.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]