`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Project - Auto's of 2001 WS Dbacks Players

My Project - Auto's of 2001 WS Dbacks Players
Trying to collect an auto of my favorite dbacks from their 2001 world series team. Needs are below.

Mark Grace
Craig Counsell
Tony Womack
Matt Williams
Luis Gonzalez - HAVE
Steve Finley
Danny Bautista
Damian Miller - IP
Curt Schilling
Miguel Batista - IP
Randy Johnson
David Dellucci - IP
Jay Bell

BENCH/BULLPEN PLAYERS

Byung-Hyun Kim
Greg Colbrunn
Mike Koplove
Junior Spivey
Brian Anderson - IP
Erubiel Durazo
Bret Prinz
Alex Cintron
Matt Mantei - IP
Lyle Overbay
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

RE: My Project - Auto's of 2001 World Champion Arizona Diamondbacks Roster
sent offer did not find any autos I'm looking for Yankees,Redskins or Celtics

Man, I wish I would've known you were doing this. I coached with Robert Ellis for the past 3 years. But he moved on to another school this past summer.

Saw him at the football game Friday night. Could've easily gotten his 'graph for you at any point.

Oh well. Good luck with chasing this sucker down. I would chase a Texas Rangers World Series champion roster. But we haven't had one in our history. We were good enough to win a title in each of the last 2 years. But this year they don't have a chance. Maybe in a few years we will have another title contender.

Many of these are gonna only be available in IP autos or TTM Ryan. I can help with some IP I am sure. Cardsfest has a nice Overbay. I have a Sweet Spot Overbay but it's 2007 so its faded all out.

I'll warn you now this is no small order to fill. This will be one tough project.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(10-01-2012, 12:45 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Man, I wish I would've known you were doing this. I coached with Robert Ellis for the past 3 years. But he moved on to another school this past summer.

Saw him at the football game Friday night. Could've easily gotten his 'graph for you at any point.

Oh well. Good luck with chasing this sucker down. I would chase a Texas Rangers World Series champion roster. But we haven't had one in our history. We were good enough to win a title in each of the last 2 years. But this year they don't have a chance. Maybe in a few years we will have another title contender.
Damn! He has 2 on the bay but neither is in a dbacks uni so just my luck lol. I can't believe they haven't yet but with the team they have now I'm sure it will happen soon!
(10-01-2012, 02:33 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Many of these are gonna only be available in IP autos or TTM Ryan. I can help with some IP I am sure. Cardsfest has a nice Overbay. I have a Sweet Spot Overbay but it's 2007 so its faded all out.

I'll warn you now this is no small order to fill. This will be one tough project.
Yeah I know it will be tough but with only focusing on Goldschmidt and Kennedy mainly needed a side project to do for fun. Just got one off the bay and watching 3 more. Good thing is the ones that are out there are fairly cheap. I'm more worried about Randy Johnson auto than anything really cause it won't come cheap. Thanks though man any help is appreciated!

Take jay bell off your list
[Image: dontpray11.png]

Offer sent
Looking for Cardinal Autos, Kaleb Cowart, Sweet Spot Autos

http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz276/RANDYK72/

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

(10-02-2012, 01:59 PM)dontpray Wrote: Take jay bell off your list
Wow thanks man for the help i really appreciate it! Anything you need?

still looking guys

Can you mark all the IP only. I want to help but too lazy to look.
[Image: dontpray11.png]