Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Momentum...Worst...Box...Ever...

2012 Momentum...Worst...Box...Ever...
Not even going to bother scanning them.
$200 out the window for a bunch of c.r.a.p.

2012 Panini Momentum - RC - Autograph - 2 - (376/399) - Robinson, Gerrell - (Den)
2012 Panini Momentum - RC - Autograph - 173 - (614/799) - David, Lavonte - (TB)
2012 Panini Momentum - RC - Autograph - 194 - (108/399) - Ganaway, Terrance - (NYJ)
2012 Panini Momentum - RC - Autograph - 198 - (479/799) - Curry, Vinny - (Phi)
2012 Panini Momentum - RC - Autograph - 211 - (046/799) - Peterson, Deangelo - (STL)
2012 Panini Momentum - RC - Autograph - 228 - (121/799) - Ellison, Rhett - (Min)
2012 Panini Momentum - Head of the Class Materials - Prime??? (Triple EU Jersey - All Gold) - 2 - (19/49) - Pead, Isaiah + Givens, Chris + Quick, Brian
2012 Panini Momentum - Preferred Picks Jumbo - Prime (EU Patch - Green/White) - 29 - (13/25) - Hill, Stephen - (NYJ)
2012 Panini Momentum - Rookie Team Threads (Dual EU Jersey - Both Blue) - 14 - (093/199) - Quick, Brian - (STL)
2012 Panini Momentum - Rookie Team Threads (Dual EU Jersey - Both Blue) - 34 - (182/199) - Graham, T.J. - (Buf)

If you like undrafted free agent rookies, well this is the product for you!
I know i will not buy another pack of this junk.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

RE: 2012 Momentum...Worst...Box...Ever...
Every break I have seen from Momentum has been ROUGH.

Thats brutal, sorry man

Dude I pretty much got the same kind of box, Topps Momentum Sucks *****. I could have had two boxes of topps inception for what I paid. very rarely do I even get guys they were even drafter above the 6th round.
Christopher Langston

Thanks guys. Yep - I havent seen much come out of those - probably wouldnt have bought one if i'd have looked here first so thought i'd give everyone a heads up on my junk break.
And to think - i could have bought 2 boxes of Elite. Or Inception - but I was turned off by the 00 rookies - lol.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(10-01-2012, 12:49 PM)clangs30 Wrote: Dude I pretty much got the same kind of box, Topps Momentum Sucks *****. I could have had two boxes of topps inception for what I paid. very rarely do I even get guys they were even drafter above the 6th round.
Not to be "that guy" but Momentum is Panini
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

My condolences.

Moving right along, I am interested in the Ganaway!
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

I bought 2 packs at $30/pack and traded for 2 more packs. Both of my autos were junk. I got one Cowboys auto that I sold for about half of the price of a pack, a redemption for a Bernard PIece auto/JSY and a Titan auto#d/5 that I have hung to thus far. My JSY was a Bernie Kosar JSY (all white piece, which you figured at $30 a pack, it would be multi-colored, but that's just me).

Anyway, I won't be wasting anymore money on that crap, either. I was trying to up my football inventory since I've recently started trading it again. But don't want to up it with this crap.

BTW, I also got a box of Topps Platinum (half trade/half cash) and got rookies of RGIII, Luck and many, many others. Much more fun in breaking that box.

honestly, when i read the first 6 people you listed i thought you opened up a bunch of baseballhttp://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smilies/huh.gif

wow sorry this product looks horriable from all aspects
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK