Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
OT: Oakland A's
Video 
OT: Oakland A's
Some of you may know that yesterday I got to go to my first professional game of any kind-ever! The company I used to volunteer for gave away free A's tickets to everyone who wanted them. So, the worst part was, The Mariners were ahead 4-1 at the end of the 7th, and we decided we'd beat the traffic out of the Coliseum...
Well, the A's came back to tie it in the eighth, and the game went to 10 innings, and the A's hit a homer with 2 guys on base...and I missed it!!

It just goes to show you, the game ain't over til it's over!
OH, and another thing! I happened to catch a free t-shirt that was thrown into the stands (it was a diet mt dew), AND the kid sitting right next to me caught the second home run ball hit by the Mariners (Saunders). And then our section all got free pizza vouchers cause we rocked and the A's girl came around and put us on the big screen!
[Image: 009.jpg]

Vargas warming up
[Image: 022.jpg]

Reddick
[Image: 078.jpg]

Straily
[Image: 073.jpg]

Coco Crisp
[Image: 038.jpg]
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

RE: OT: Oakland A's
Awesome!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

You seem to be wearing 2 different colored socks lol, but that's great you got to enjoy your first game and get a t-shirt!!

Sounds like you had a heck of a great time.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Congrats on all the swag!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

You stink kel.....I'm a Hugh A's fan and haven't made the pilgrimage to the stadium yet....that'll teach ya to leave early on my A's ...:p
Just kidding kel, glad you had a good time......wish you could have seen them win....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Awesome Kelly! Glad you had a good time!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

It was the awesomest yet! Next just HAS to be a football game!
and yes, I am wearing 2 different socks! http://www.littlemissmatched.com/Catalog/girls-socks
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

"OH, and another thing! I happened to catch a free t-shirt that was thrown into the stands (it was a diet mt dew), AND the kid sitting right next to me caught the second home run ball hit by the Mariners (Saunders). And then our section all got free pizza vouchers cause we rocked and the A's girl came around and put us on the big screen!"

Man, that's all awesome! I've never been in the winning section, caught a ball (or tshirt), or been on the big screen! I've been to hundreds of Tigers games, lucky dawg!!

Sounds like you had a blast!
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx