`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do not buy Leaf cut boxes from Wal Mart

RE: Do not buy Leaf cut boxes from Wal Mart
Al Weis is a World Series Hero. Also my deceased grandmothers 2nd cousin.

Sorry - I didn't mean to trash your relative.

I was luckily able to move this card to somebody who appreciated it but seeing how Randy Jones is also a possible cut auto - this product scares the daylights out of me.

Pat Zachary is also on the checklist - ouch

(10-01-2012, 07:52 AM)homerjg007 Wrote: Hi -Let me know if you would like to trade it!
Sorry I didn't see anything I want in your org.

For $30, you can get one of the Pete Rose blasters with a guaranteed auto ... I also completed the 50-card set out of just one blaster ...

Yeah...If you want a guarantee...buy singles. Buying boxes is hit or miss. Its the same thing with the high end products. You could pull a bunch of may-make-it prospects or you could pull a Mike Trout. Its just the way it is.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

U win some u lose some
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(10-01-2012, 08:59 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: U win some u lose some
my favorite quote is...

ya know...it is just the way the cookie crumbles
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

(10-01-2012, 06:52 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: For $30, you can get one of the Pete Rose blasters with a guaranteed auto ... I also completed the 50-card set out of just one blaster ...
I got the whole set in my box, so I think every box has the set.

(10-01-2012, 10:01 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: I got the whole set in my box, so I think every box has the set.
Yeah, I think so ... $30 for a Rose auto and a complete set is a pretty sweet deal.

(10-01-2012, 10:08 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Yeah, I think so ... $30 for a Rose auto and a complete set is a pretty sweet deal.
I agree, I am a Pete Rose fan and I've been waiting for his autograph for a while. I'm trying to get an autograph for every player on the 1975 and 1976 big red machine team, all I need is Tony Perez, Johnny Bench and Dan Driessen.