`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 TTT JOE D 3/3 JOLTIN JOE WHAT IS GOING ON?

2012 TTT JOE D 3/3 JOLTIN JOE WHAT IS GOING ON?
CARD WAS JUST ON EBAY AND
JUST SOLD FOR $152.50
THIS YEARS CARDS JUST AREN'T GOING FOR THE MONEY LIKE LAST YEARS CARDS I'D FIGURED THIS TO GO FOR MUCH MORE
I GUESS TOPPS IS JUST GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS WITH THIS SET AND FIGURES THAT TIER ONE AND FIVE STAR ARE GOING TO SHINE THIS YEAR?

I DON't know WHAT DOES EVERYONE ELSE THINK?

RE: 2012 TTT JOE D 3/3 JOLTIN JOE WHAT IS GOING ON?
I think people spent all their money on boxes and got nothing worth crap back and have no money left to buy them off feebay.

In the last couple of days I picked up a /36 Carlos Santana and a /9 Carlos Santana for around $20 combined.

But really I have some Santana Triple Thread cards from last year and they look very similar to this years product. So could be one of those I already have something similar why do I need another one mentality.

The first one sold for $48.50 so whoever sold for $152.50 should be happy. $152.50 is FAR more than I would ever pay for that card. For a high end product the design of that card is rather blah.

WHY ARE WE YELLING

TTT is one of the few products I look forward to, and buy every year. That being said, pulling a redemption out of every other box, and the whole big piece of wood on a card that they won't even tell you for sure is a bat instead of a 2x4 the player might have hit his head on out of the dugout really turns me off now. I'm done, especially with how little the product resale is this year. I'm not a seller, but I want to know I didn't just spend $200 on a pile of cards worth $30.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(10-01-2012, 08:26 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: the whole big piece of wood on a card that they won't even tell you for sure is a bat instead of a 2x4 the player might have hit his head on out of the dugout really turns me off now.
This and the design are the reason why the cards don't sell for as much. Sorry but I don't trust Topps when it comes to this. I wouldn't spend $150 on any "Relic" card out there though

I agree with everyone here. I looks like collectors are fed up with the BS of the 'relics' and the similar designs of TT every year!

The Dimaggio cut auto card sold for $1525.00. A couple years ago, it would have sold for thousands.

Does everyone here see the price of cards continue to drop as more products come out or do you think this is just a Triple Threads thing?
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

Triple threads seems to be on the way out. What is crazy is what people are paying for the allen ginter relics of the older players this year. I sold my Rodger Maris for close to $200 bucks. I think more and more people are gravitating toward the cheaper products. Plus people don't have the money like they did. This is a cycle that seems to happen alot.

Yeah baseball cards arent a priority to alot of people these days
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK