`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Quest for a rainbow-2012 Topps Chrome

RE: Quest for a rainbow-2012 Topps Chrome
Bump! Missed out in a Hunter Atomic, it sold on the bay for 45 bucks! One other went off for 76! Insane... Send offers if you have any of these.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Bump!

Bump, the Hunter Superfractor is off the market so I will probably be trading the almost rainbow away. Send offers if you have anything else that I need. Thanks!

Bump! If Amy of you Tiger fans want some Torii Hunter chrome I will be listing them for trade soon.

Bump! The Hunter super just popped up on the bay again for more than double what it sold for the last time, I won't pay that much for it myself but if anyone wants to finish a rainbow real quick I have everything but the super and the atomic.

I picked up a few of my needs at the show this weekend and have the whole David Price rainbow except the super, I even have one of the plates. If anyone has a line on the super or any of the other plates let me know! Am also thinking about doing the Finest rainbow also.

Send offers!

The Price super was on the bay, literally the day the product was released. Good luck. Here's the sale:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DAVID-PRICE-2012...337b6644f5
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

(11-19-2012, 07:13 AM)jdberia Wrote: The Price super was on the bay, literally the day the product was released. Good luck. Here's the sale:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DAVID-PRICE-2012...337b6644f5
Awwwwww, that's heart breaking. I guess I'll have to wait and hope it pops back up again. I don't know why I couldnt find that listing, been searching often.

Yeah. I was in a 5 case group break and a well known member on that forum had that slot. I told the one card he definitely wasn't getting was the super since it had already been pulled.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos