`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to trade for autos of players in Celtics uniforms

RE: I want to trade for autos of players in Celtics uniforms
jpleazme805 you have alot of Celtics autos checkout my org see if anything you like and I will see what Celtic I can use from your many list.

(10-02-2012, 05:48 PM)zakthirty3 Wrote: Kevinr I also Collect Bird and KG that I keep for my PC but I have some racing LMK what you are looking for.
I collect Kasey Kahne and Dale Sr. in racing, do you have any Jordans? I will post some scans of what I have.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

zakthirty3... I only collect basketball. didn't see anything I want in your org.. If you have a price range you can spend, PM me, & I can see if I Can come up with a deal for you.. If agreed, then I'll add the "buy now" prices on my org.

There are a few cards that I've sold that are still on my org. I got to update.. Think I only sold a couple Celtics in the last 30 days..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Keep those Celtics coming in and thanks to the ones that has offered what they got.

(10-04-2012, 12:35 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: zakthirty3... I only collect basketball. didn't see anything I want in your org.. If you have a price range you can spend, PM me, & I can see if I Can come up with a deal for you.. If agreed, then I'll add the "buy now" prices on my org.

There are a few cards that I've sold that are still on my org. I got to update.. Think I only sold a couple Celtics in the last 30 days..
The only Lakers auto I have (2) 2012 Panini NBA Hoops auto Derrick Caracter

Here's scan's of my Celtics autos may consider trading/selling some except the Bird's/Garnett's.

[Image: CelticAutos.jpg]
[Image: CelticAutos_0001.jpg]
[Image: CelticAutos_0002.jpg]
[Image: CelticAutos_0003.jpg]
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

offer sent
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

I made many trades for Celtics keep them coming checkout my org and send offer thanks