`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to trade a 2009 Matt Stafford rare red auto

I want to trade a 2009 Matt Stafford rare red auto
I have a 2009 topps certified Matt Stafford rare red auto Rookie Premire for trade for something cool in Autograph Yankees,Redskins,Celtics or Notre Dame players also I'm looking for a Derrick Rose auto also must be in his Bulls uniform for my grandson

http://s1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii49...t_Barczak/

RE: I want to trade a 2009 Matt Stafford rare red auto
I would be interested, but only if you post a picture. Your photbucket link does not work.

Hey Megatron I updated link sorry about that

what kind of value are you looking for?
[Image: rsz_stafford.jpg]
[Image: e4YJ0.png]

Send offers on this rare red auto of Stafford I'm looking to let go.

(10-04-2012, 10:04 AM)zakthirty3 Wrote: Send offers on this rare red auto of Stafford I'm looking to let go.
both myself and bdubs have asked if you would "check us out" in a number of your threads with no reply ??? is the card ft ??? are we out of the picture or ???

i have this for trade
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I did reply to bdubs by email he wanted to know how much in value I needed in trade and I PM him. I will now go and see what you have for trade. He did not have what I was looking for. I still have it and really want to trade it.
(10-05-2012, 05:23 PM)ft28jags Wrote: i have this for trade
[Image: IMG_0001-1.jpg]
I sent offer

offer returned
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(10-05-2012, 05:14 PM)pbean Wrote: both myself and bdubs have asked if you would "check us out" in a number of your threads with no reply ??? is the card ft ??? are we out of the picture or ???
I did not see anything I need in your org I'm looking for autos from players in Yankees,Redskins or Celtics uniforms.
After all the request I still have the auto I'm looking for players in Yankees,Redskins and Celtics that match the Stafford.