`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Do any of you converse with your PC players?

RE: Do any of you converse with your PC players?
I talk to and text back and forth with Jeremy Kerley of the Jets. I coached him in HS, and he knows my boys have a huge collection of his cards. He is a great kid who deserves everything that comes his way. He is obviously busy but takes time to wish my sons good luck in their games and such. Pretty cool.

im 1/3 with cooper, hoping to improve that before they come to play the bucs
[Image: cooperbanner.gif]
Supercollecting Gators/Eagles WR Riley Cooper....Bring me whatever you have. 230/265 87% Looking for the black Elite Plate and any Coopers I don't have.

I used to hang out with Oddibe Mcdowell from the Texas Rangers when I was younger he even gave me batting tips. Ive got to talk to Michael Irvin a few times and with Jason Witten. But other than that nothing on a daily basis.

There's a fake DRC twitter account and that's it Sad

I went to elementary school with Isaac Fontaine (Kings, Lakers) and beat him one on one in sixth grade during our younger brothers' soccer game, LOL ...

(09-27-2012, 10:28 AM)mickey871 Wrote: I talk to and text back and forth with Jeremy Kerley of the Jets. I coached him in HS, and he knows my boys have a huge collection of his cards. He is a great kid who deserves everything that comes his way. He is obviously busy but takes time to wish my sons good luck in their games and such. Pretty cool.
dude thats awesome. maybe he can get Landry to respond to me lol
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

yeah I talk to Moss on twitter & he even follows me