`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
1981-82 box

1981-82 box
was lucky and got the WHOLE BOX of 81-82 topps.
Not much for basketball, but i knew it had some top hits in Byrd/MJohnson/Irving and others.

So..I opened them all up. Put them in a 9 card page binder, except the Larry Byrd cards..yes i said cards..that (s) neaning several.

I have no idea which one i need to choose to get graded.
These could be possible 9.5-10's.
Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner

RE: 1981-82 box
Send them both lets see some scans please! ty
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

weren't the triples from 1980-81 topps? 1981-82 had the east and west subsets and the kevin mchale rc.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Here are the pics, finally got around in taking pics.
[Image: MANTLES001.jpg]
[Image: MANTLES002.jpg]
Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner

Congrats on the hits. I would send the one on the left it looks to be the better of the 3 on centering.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Nice Birds, man.

I agree, the one on the left looks best for grading. Congrats on the break.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Just grabbed a box of these myself for a nice price. The Bird in PSA 10 is a great card and currently sells in the $500-700 range. The big card in there is actually the Mchale RC that was only available in the "East" region boxes.

In 81-82 Topps released these in 3 regions (East, West and Midwest). Some cards are only available in certain regions. Mchale being one. The Mchale RC in PSA 10 is the big boy in there and sells for $1000+ when you can find one. VERY condition sensitive. I would recommend sending any well centered Birds, Magics or Mchales to PSA. Anything pre Star has more of a market in a PSA holder due to the registry and the ssues BGS had with trimmed cards.

Pulled a gorgeous possible 10 Bird last night. My 80-81 packs yielded nothing (4 packs) but the 81-82 box is looking strong. Busting the rest this weekend. Will post results next week.