`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*OT* Just got to thinkin about it...

*OT* Just got to thinkin about it...
Does it bother anyone else that some of the lower #'ed cards have one color patches? It just seems to me that the joy of getting the lower #'ed pulls is usually the low number and the unique patches, but when you see /10 and /25's without more than one color? Just curious...
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

RE: *OT* Just got to thinkin about it...
Yeah, that's definitely annoying. I've got a couple of 1/1's with 1-color jersey swatches on them. Definitely detracts from the overall card quality in my opinion.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Doesnt bother me anymore. With so many color variations low numbered cards dont mean much to me anymore. I remember getting a Ricky Williams card numbered to 25 back in 2003 and it was the lowest numbered card I had ever own. Now I have 43 cards numbered 5 or less. Its a joke IMO.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

yeah, what branesergen said.
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams