`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can we get a petition going or something?

RE: Can we get a petition going or something?
Like Jacoby said this is ongoing.
I think there are several people doing it.

[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I think it's Goodell....
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

It's the replacement refs. Now that they are out of a job again, they are mad and are one-starring everything. They are going to cost someone a thread, just like they cost the Packers a game... mark my words!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(09-29-2012, 01:14 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: 1. the forums are a third party product, so beckett has not a ton of control over it. some, but not total

2. stars are irrelevant.

3. this is at least the 6th or 7th post about the stars. whoever is doing the 1 star thing? he's winning

4. ignore the stars. this aint a popularity contest anyway
ive never paid much mind to the stars, but jacobystealshome"s banner is awesome. very nice, man.
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

(09-29-2012, 07:33 PM)420ramsfan Wrote: ive never paid much mind to the stars, but jacobystealshome"s banner is awesome. very nice, man.
thank you...i appreciate it. today is one month since my mom passed away after a long brutal 4 year battle battle against stage 4 breast cancer.

(09-29-2012, 07:30 PM)all day baby Wrote: It's the replacement refs. Now that they are out of a job again, they are mad and are one-starring everything. They are going to cost someone a thread, just like they cost the Packers a game... mark my words!
C'mon man that was a Seattle TD and you know it! Wink

And +1 on the Jacoby sig.

As for the star bashers, Ill be mad with you jkidd. Dang you star bashers, dang you all to heck!!! Smile
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]