`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
BCCG trade group - October edition

RE: BCCG trade group - October edition
i recieved my september package from jlombardi and i'll be sending out his end by the end of the week. i'm out for this month. my wife has a scheduled c-section for the 9th at noon so thats when my new baby girl will be here so this month will be very busy for me.
want all titans and would like a chris johnson and vince young g/u and autos . T
ITANS COLLECTOR.

[Image: newbccgbanner-1.gif]

congrats on the new titan fan coming soon
Mark Zentkovich
Redskins/STL Cardinals Collector
also working on Footaball HOF collection, see my website

if you get any open spots with the patriots let me know, im always down.

(10-03-2012, 08:12 PM)themanj1 Wrote: i recieved my september package from jlombardi and i'll be sending out his end by the end of the week. i'm out for this month. my wife has a scheduled c-section for the 9th at noon so thats when my new baby girl will be here so this month will be very busy for me.
Congrats on the new baby coming. Best wishes to you and your family.
(10-04-2012, 09:29 AM)mrdub Wrote: if you get any open spots with the patriots let me know, im always down.
Just keep checking back because you never know.
To the group, I will put trade partners together this Saturday.

To those that messaged me about not getting last months packages, the other members have been contacted. Still waiting to hear back from Tim.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

I'm in... your Sept package is going out tomorrow ftball
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

I'm in for October

Congrats on the baby
Looking for:
Shane Vereen
2010 Panini Threads CJ Spiller letter "I"
Topps Magic Autos
2010 Topps Prime Rookie Autographs

Check My Bucket and Sub-Folders
http://photobucket.com/jlombardi24

If it's not too late I am in for October. If it's an odd number or if it's too late I can sit it out too. Good either way!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

(10-07-2012, 01:49 AM)footbal Wrote: If it's not too late I am in for October. If it's an odd number or if it's too late I can sit it out too. Good either way!
Your good...... sorry for the delay in getting the partners posted. My fiance decided to paint her daughters so now my computer room is packed with her furniture. I should have the list together tonight and up on the site.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(10-03-2012, 08:12 PM)themanj1 Wrote: i recieved my september package from jlombardi and i'll be sending out his end by the end of the week. i'm out for this month. my wife has a scheduled c-section for the 9th at noon so thats when my new baby girl will be here so this month will be very busy for me.
Congrats and goodluck with everything.