`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dominion......product of the year.

Dominion......product of the year.
I participated in a midnight case break and have been watching the cases being cracked most of the night............incredible product in my opinion. Blows The Cup away for return on value. I cracked my own case tonight and pulled two unreal cards. (along with others). A Guy Lafleur "Had It , Stamped It" #1/1 Stick card

[Image: Guy.jpg]

and oh yeah.this....

[Image: ShieldCouts.jpg]

I think it will sell out very quick boys and girls, mark my words.

RE: Dominion......product of the year.
Dominion is awesome. I watched 8 cases busted by the cnc boys and it never got old.

Great cards Congrats!!! Glad you got some big hits!

I just personally HATE the fact that prime,the cup and dominion were all pretty much released at the same time....it kills the collectors...especially RC player collectors due to all the high end variations.

Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Really nice pulls!!!!! Are you going to posting your other pulls? I love the look of Dominion and agree it's better than the Cup.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Amazing cards!!! I am not too big on shields, but that stick card is sick! Congrats!

Randi

(09-29-2012, 08:31 AM)pens1fan Wrote: Really nice pulls!!!!! Are you going to posting your other pulls? I love the look of Dominion and agree it's better than the Cup.
I will send you a list of the Pens I got. It was a very deep case for Penguins. PM sent Pens fan.

Two amazing pulls and I agree with you on Dominion being the product of the year! Any way I'm trying to hunt down any Sid Dominion cards and was wondering if you happened to pull any. I have the base card, looking for everything else...I busted 5 tins myself so if you are looking for anything in particular please lmk! Thanks, Ryan

(09-29-2012, 12:06 PM)rippinwax Wrote: I will send you a list of the Pens I got. It was a very deep case for Penguins. PM sent Pens fan.

2 massive hits congrats!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Dominion by far is crazy, its filled with hit after hit but dang its a pocket buster

Congrats on the shield. Huge hit.

Dominion is a great product. I know the group breaks we have been running are producing some excellent hits as well. Not sure if I would call it product of the year but it is up there.

Bias, but I think rookie anthology is product of the year. More affordable and the bonus packs seal the deal..