`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Very Cool Kings PC Pull Out Of 3 Loose Prestige Packs

Very Cool Kings PC Pull Out Of 3 Loose Prestige Packs
Hey guys, I grew up in Sacramento so I kind of have an unofficial Kings PC ... I stopped at Target on my lunch break tonight and grabbed three loose packs of the new Prestige stuff.

When I went to bust them in the car, I noticed that one pack was thicker than the rest ...

[Image: Cousins.jpg]

Not an earth-shattering hit, but pretty cool considering all the possible dud jerseys I could have pulled.

Go Kings, can't wait for camp to start ... RJ

RE: Very Cool Kings PC Pull Out Of 3 Loose Prestige Packs
Definitely a sweet retail pull! When I saw the title I was afraid it would be a Mitch Richmond pull that I could no longer get, but now I'm extra happy for you since it isn't Mitch :-P

Well done!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

"The basket by ... Miiitttch Riiiiichmond ..."

Ah, the sounds of my youth.

I was at Arco for Mitch's first game back with the Wizards after the Webber trade.

Mitch scored like 20 points in the first quarter, it was crazy.

A few years later, I got to interview him for a story, and you couldn't ask for a cooler dude.

As we were talking I mentioned that game to him and he totally lit up and smiled ... "oh, yeah, I remember that one ..."

Nice pull, nice mini story. Those "inside the numbers" memorabilia cards are designed nicely, I like it.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Nice hit
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(09-29-2012, 04:31 PM)vgqv Wrote: Nice pull, nice mini story. Those "inside the numbers" memorabilia cards are designed nicely, I like it.
Yeah, I like them too ... another guy pulled a Kyrie out of the same set on here, it's pretty sweet.