`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Grading advice please

Grading advice please
Thinking of sending in a card from my Gabbert pc so i can say i have at least 1 graded. You guys helped talk me out of grading my montana rookies due to things i missed with condition and that worked to my advantage. This is the one im thinking of doing, corners appear perfect,as do edges,bottom is not cut off as the scan would appear but is this a good set to have graded?

[Image: 3-21-201244112PM.jpg]

RE: Grading advice please
Centering right to left looks off, about 60/40. Remember to check the corners on the front AND back. I forget the back sometimes.

Why would you send just one card?

$9-$26 for grading
$5.25 for Priority shipping to BGS
$2 for the Cert. Auto. Grading
$8 for Return Ins
$14 for Return Ground Shipping

$38.25 minimum to grade a single card? I would recommend you gather at least 5-9 more before you go forward just for practicality sake.
FB PC: Priest Holmes, Tony Gonzalez, Derrick Thomas, Chiefs
BB PC: Whit Merrifield, Salvador Perez, George Brett, Royals

(10-02-2012, 11:25 PM)jarmll Wrote: Centering right to left looks off, about 60/40. Remember to check the corners on the front AND back. I forget the back sometimes.

Why would you send just one card?

$9-$26 for grading
$5.25 for Priority shipping to BGS
$2 for the Cert. Auto. Grading
$8 for Return Ins
$14 for Return Ground Shipping

$38.25 minimum to grade a single card? I would recommend you gather at least 5-9 more before you go forward just for practicality sake.
Im gonna double check the centering (scanner seems to cut in places). Yeah, gonna drop the 40 for a 1 time. Not a big grading person, but want to have 1 in my Gabbert pc.

i have the same card and want to get it graded. but i wont because mine is like yours. centering is off left to right. and judging by how much space is up top, im assuming the bottom is going to be off center as well. topps chrome is famous for being off center but they are great cards to have graded if the centering is spot on.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Chrome is hard to get above a 9. Centering and surface issues mostly but a 9.5 is not out of the question. I have had several come back 9.5's.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC