`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Browns Will Be Awesome!

Browns Will Be Awesome!
I am a Chiefs/Ravens fan but watching the Browns tonight, I can't help but feel that in 2-4 years these rookies will be dominant. Weeden, Richardson, Little are great players and they just need a bit better supporting cast for them to hang 30 pts/gm on everybody. Give them a big #1 receiver and WOW!

Defense could be better, but Dick Vermeil, Mike McCarthy, and Sean Peyton won without an A+ defense so who knows. Then again injuries can change all of this, so stay healthy Cleveland!
FB PC: Priest Holmes, Tony Gonzalez, Derrick Thomas, Chiefs
BB PC: Whit Merrifield, Salvador Perez, George Brett, Royals

RE: Browns Will Be Awesome!
in 4 years, weeden will be old enough to start collecting social security

(09-27-2012, 10:40 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: in 4 years, weeden will be old enough to start collecting social security
But still young enough to win a Super Bowl
FB PC: Priest Holmes, Tony Gonzalez, Derrick Thomas, Chiefs
BB PC: Whit Merrifield, Salvador Perez, George Brett, Royals

It's been said before-especially since the Browns have had the first, or nearly the first picks in WAY TOO MANY drafts. Time will tell. It would be nice to see them do something--for the sake of their fan...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Richardson was a beast against the Bengals a couple of weeks ago. I feel like he's going to be a problem for the Bengals twice a year for many seasons. Watching him running through Bengals defenders, I had bad flashbacks of Jerome Bettis...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.