`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crap...this is embarrassing...

Crap...this is embarrassing...
Ok, so I collect FB. I really like the way Allen & Ginter look, so I bought a box. But...I have NO CLUE about who's who in BB. Can you guys help me out? Smile

Two questions -

1.) Wo and what's the story with Anthony Rizzo? Pulled an auto of his.

2.) How much to charge someone for all the mini's from the box? Not the black borders or AG backs, just the others? Someone offered to buy them, but wants me to name a price. Is $15 fair to both of us? That's a buck per card.

THANK YOU BECKETT COMMUNITY Smile Smile Smile
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

RE: Crap...this is embarrassing...
Anthony Rizzo is a promising Cubs rookie who was the centerpiece of a big trade with the Padres. That's a pretty good auto to pull. You could've done a lot worse.

As far as the minis go (and not knowing who who got), I'd say $15 is a pretty fair offer if they do NOT include Harper, Trout, or Darvish. If you've got any of those 3 (or all), I'd say the price is low.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

yes and add 3$ shipping...make them pay the shipping so your profit doesn't go down..

did you get any black border ones? like Spina said....if it is Harper, Trout, Darvish...a lot more money

OH! make sure they all have numbers on the back! if they don't have a number, they are not the average mini!
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

(09-26-2012, 06:38 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Anthony Rizzo is a promising Cubs rookie who was the centerpiece of a big trade with the Padres. That's a pretty good auto to pull. You could've done a lot worse.

As far as the minis go (and not knowing who who got), I'd say $15 is a pretty fair offer if they do NOT include Harper, Trout, or Darvish. If you've got any of those 3 (or all), I'd say the price is low.
Thanks a TON man! Didn't pull any of those 3 though.

Thanks for the advice on Rizzo...I was wondering why so much interest.

Also for the regular cards #301-#350 are short print (SP) cards that are usually worth more. I don't know why #300 is not marked as SP, it is Roberto Clemente he is usually part of the retired players that go into SP cards but beckett does not have it marked so I didn't include it.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

Thanks Stera and ace!! It'll be a good time going through the base for SP's!

Rizzo began with the Red Sox, then came to the Padres in a trade, then went to the Cubs in a trade. He has lots of potential + pulling an auto out of Ginter is no small feat. There are usually three relics per box.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!