`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
should i get these graded?

should i get these graded?
Hey guys stumbled upon these cards and a few other great vintage finds. I would like to get a few different opinons if they're worth grading. In my opinon they are but all feedback is welcome. Also feel free to check my org as i added a much of vintage cards and valued there condition to the best of my graded eye.

Thanks

clemente #1

[Image: clemente1.jpg]

clemente#2
[Image: clemente2.jpg]
DO NOT TRADE WITH BOSOXFAN1971, DORKYPUNKROCKERGUY.

RE: should i get these graded?
Like to know Year and Brand of card. It help determine value wise.
They look good enough to me 5+ anything more would be just gold.
I dont see creases or wrinkles.
I dont see staining.
Maybe some corner wear only.
Color looks good.
GRADE THEM !!!
Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner

Thanks for the feedback and advice. The card is a 1967 topps #400.

(09-26-2012, 04:33 PM)pawpawdiv9 Wrote: Like to know Year and Brand of card. It help determine value wise.
They look good enough to me 5+ anything more would be just gold.
I dont see creases or wrinkles.
I dont see staining.
Maybe some corner wear only.
Color looks good.
GRADE THEM !!!

By stumble did you mean you got them cheap as well?

If you got a really good deal on them, they would be fine to grade, if you got a decent grading deal from PSA, SGC, or BVG. In the long run, Clemente's value is a very good bet to keep climbing, even if these graded 5 or 5.5. You might get a 6 on #2 but I think the edges would keep it at 5.5.

Otherwise the value would remain nearly if not the same as raw cards in the condition they are in.

I've been looking for a high grade 67 Clemente for a decent price myself but it's been pretty difficult.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

Scan the backs, too. If you're off-center that could bring it down several grades.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

Yes, i got a box full of vintage cards cheap and these two and a few others were in the best condition.

(09-28-2012, 06:52 PM)coimbre 21 Wrote: By stumble did you mean you got them cheap as well?

If you got a really good deal on them, they would be fine to grade, if you got a decent grading deal from PSA, SGC, or BVG. In the long run, Clemente's value is a very good bet to keep climbing, even if these graded 5 or 5.5. You might get a 6 on #2 but I think the edges would keep it at 5.5.

Otherwise the value would remain nearly if not the same as raw cards in the condition they are in.

I've been looking for a high grade 67 Clemente for a decent price myself but it's been pretty difficult.

Here are the scans of the back of the cards.

[Image: clementeback.jpg]

[Image: clementeback2.jpg]
Thanks for all the feedback. I will be grading both and will put the results up when i get them back.

Hey guys, hate to steal the spot light but I'm wondering if i should get my card graded. and i didnt want to make a whole seperate thread for one card.

The card is 1964 Topps (Giant) Mickey Mantle

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Currently collecting Ravel Santana Bowman Prospect Auto refractors!
Need: Red, Purple, Gold, Orange & Super.

If you see any items listed on eBay or for trade please let me know!!

Attachments don't work. We can't see the card. You will need to upload it to a hosting site like photobucket and then past the IMG code they give you in the thread. That will allow everyone to see it.

(10-14-2012, 09:37 PM)jlandry287 Wrote: Hey guys, hate to steal the spot light but I'm wondering if i should get my card graded. and i didnt want to make a whole seperate thread for one card.

The card is 1964 Topps (Giant) Mickey Mantle

(10-14-2012, 10:01 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Attachments don't work. We can't see the card. You will need to upload it to a hosting site like photobucket and then past the IMG code they give you in the thread. That will allow everyone to see it.
Maybe this will work!

1964 topps (giant) Mickey mantle
[Image: 5D80E960-2BFA-40F6-A36C-D97618B8D4C2-690...1B2E32.jpg]

[Image: 2F35B876-894B-46A8-9087-CEE563B50FA0-690...E29E34.jpg]

It is off center on the front a little
Currently collecting Ravel Santana Bowman Prospect Auto refractors!
Need: Red, Purple, Gold, Orange & Super.

If you see any items listed on eBay or for trade please let me know!!

Ok so I got my Clemente's back from the beckett with a few other vintage cards. Not really happy with the results but i'm also not extremely disappointed.
All feedback is welcomed. They will be going up on the bay this week.

[Image: gradedclementedp2.jpg]

[Image: gradedclementedp1.jpg]

[Image: clementegraded2.jpg]

[Image: clementegraded.jpg]

[Image: gradedbattingleaders.jpg]

[Image: gradedmathews.jpg]

[Image: gradedaaron.jpg]

[Image: gradedmaysgame.jpg]

[Image: gradedmays.jpg]

[Image: gradedmazeroski.jpg]
[Image: gradedsturdivant.jpg]