`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you store your mini's?

How do you store your mini's?
Well, The title says it all. I'm going nuts. I've been sent mini hard cases and some mini penny sleeves but i've been unable to find them on the internet. Even still, How do you all store your bulk of mini's? If you have any of course. I've sectioned off a box myself but the cards still slide around and well, i don't like it but i have no idea on how to sort these.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

RE: How do you store your mini's?
I think that Craig (skelscardclozzit) is working on one for you. I am not sure of the particulars, but I am certain that he will get it done! If you could find a smaller box for now, and keep it in your 5K, that might do the trick... maybe. Hehe!

Randi

he said he was working on a box, but i was curious what to do in the meantime. Plus, I dont know how busy he is so not sure when it was coming. Just looking for something cause i keep knocking my stack over Wink
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Use comic book backers or cardboard to divide a row in a larger storage box off for now...should work and can be customed.to any size amount
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

i have all my mini sets in the ULTRA-PRO "MINI" TOBACCO SIZE TOPLOADERS in mini penny sleeves which are sold on the bay, or i use 1 top loader on the front and on the back and have the rest of them in penny sleeves then i use styrofoam/paper towel on the side to prevent the rest of them from sliding around but i'm waiting to see what skelscardclozzit comes up with