`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!

RE: October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!
(10-23-2012, 03:28 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I know I can't win because I am a regular on this site. I have never heard of most of these people that are winning. I am starting to wonder if they were just created names to win or something.

It's very frustrating. I enter every single day, have for 3 years in a row now. Yet some nobody that never contributes to this site wins every time. It looks like they'd make you have a certain number of trades in the previous year (since the last contest ended) or make a certain number of posts everyday to enter. That way some nobody don't come on here and win when they have nothing to do with this site (don't trade, don't pay, nothing).

Very frustrating.
There are many many members that do not contribute to the boards, but are paying customers or even traders. I've traded with people with hundreds of completed trades, but have never posted on the boards. I do agree that the drawings should be for paying customers only. And what's with the way less amount of bonus drawings this year? Last year they gave away a lot more than this year. I know we should all just be quiet and enjoy the chance at freebies, but with how often the site is extremely slow loading I personally think they should give back way more than they do. Happy collecting. Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

looks like same people win each year. 24 straight days and nothing. boy am i depressed. maybe because i am not rich and don't have a card shop is why i don't win. seems like the richer get richer and the poorer get poorer.

(10-23-2012, 11:10 PM)kris714 Wrote: looks like same people win each year. 24 straight days and nothing. boy am i depressed. maybe because i am not rich and don't have a card shop is why i don't win. seems like the richer get richer and the poorer get poorer.
you win!

at having the most ridiculous post

+1 but I liked his 1st 2 posts better.............

"boy i really hope i win something. i have had a really rough 4 years my job was eliminated. i been having a hard time finding work. i am at my wits end it is making me feel like i am not needed or good enough for anything. last week was the last draw i went to try and get a psych and applied for food stamps. i really wish i would win something to pick up my spirits. i am really missing the one thing i truely enjoy in life opening hockey packs and collecting autographs. i am really limited on resources. i still get a few cards here and there but my collection has taken a major hit and it depresses me cause i could of had stuff i really want if i still had my job and i can't really afford to see the awsome new cards

kris. "

(10-24-2012, 05:42 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: you win!

[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

i won yesterday right?

c'mon baby!!!
[Image: nolan_display_image.jpg]
BRING BACK DONRUSS!

(10-24-2012, 06:55 AM)englandhousehold Wrote: +1 but I liked his 1st 2 posts better.............

"boy i really hope i win something. i have had a really rough 4 years my job was eliminated. i been having a hard time finding work. i am at my wits end it is making me feel like i am not needed or good enough for anything. last week was the last draw i went to try and get a psych and applied for food stamps. i really wish i would win something to pick up my spirits. i am really missing the one thing i truely enjoy in life opening hockey packs and collecting autographs. i am really limited on resources. i still get a few cards here and there but my collection has taken a major hit and it depresses me cause i could of had stuff i really want if i still had my job and i can't really afford to see the awsome new cards

kris. "
i didnt even realize it was the same guy

If this was the ridiculous olympics, he would have all three podium positions

He wins the pity prize
[Image: nolan_display_image.jpg]
BRING BACK DONRUSS!

(10-24-2012, 05:42 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: you win!

Lmao.
(10-23-2012, 11:10 PM)kris714 Wrote: looks like same people win each year. 24 straight days and nothing. boy am i depressed. maybe because i am not rich and don't have a card shop is why i don't win. seems like the richer get richer and the poorer get poorer.
Glad things are getting better with you. At least you're not at your wits end anymore.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I want to say to everyone that the drawings are completely random, which is probably why you are seeing some winners that post on the forums and some that don't. As mentioned above, many members just use Organize or Trade or buy on the Marketplace, and do not necessarily post on the forums.

I wish everyone could win, but unfortunately, that is not possible. Enjoy the suspense and conversations with your fellow members. If you don't win -- sorry. Sad If you win -- Congratulations!! Smile

-Traci

You can't please everyone Traci, tell whoever at Beckett that decided to give us a little back with the freebies, thanks. It's just like Lloyd Christmas said in Dumb & Dumber. "So you're telling me there's a chance...........Yeah!"

(10-24-2012, 09:00 AM)tkaplan Wrote: I want to say to everyone that the drawings are completely random, which is probably why you are seeing some winners that post on the forums and some that don't. As mentioned above, many members just use Organize or Trade or buy on the Marketplace, and do not necessarily post on the forums.

I wish everyone could win, but unfortunately, that is not possible. Enjoy the suspense and conversations with your fellow members. If you don't win -- sorry. Sad If you win -- Congratulations!! Smile

-Traci
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.