`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!

RE: October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!
(10-15-2012, 05:27 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I knew that I had read it before too. I just didn't want to be first to call him on it.
we all have problems as well and yes i do agree that this is all random and sad stories are not read to get symapthy from the moderators/editors best of luck in the future eveyone with their problems and best of luck in this monthly contest. congrats to everyone who has already won

(10-15-2012, 05:27 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I knew that I had read it before too. I just didn't want to be first to call him on it.
That's because you have class and well... I don't. Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-15-2012, 06:18 PM)nineof Wrote: That's because you have class and well... I don't. Lol.
'na. I've put my foot in my mouth enough lately. lol.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I've never even seen most of these names that have won lol.

Hope I win!!!!!!!

It's Tues. and no mention of the last few days...

I thought they would do the weekend yesterday.

All well...

(10-15-2012, 11:00 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I've never even seen most of these names that have won lol.
My guess about "unknown Winners" would be that there are a slew of people who use the site mainly for trading and the OPG. They probably log in, click the entry link, check their Org. and then commence with trades. I know that there are a load of people who send me trade offers and I have no idea who they are. I check out their feedback and they have 100+ trades. They also collect only hockey (like I do), so it surprises me that I have not heard of them on the boards. So long as there are great traders out there, brilliant staff willing to go out of their way to make us feel appreciated, and stellar members who post to the boards and contribute to the great conversations on Beckett.com, this will be the best trading site on the net!

Congrats to all of the winners, and good luck to all! Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

Whoever won the soccer box the grading certificates and the kasey kahne I want them let me know if we can work something out and congrats guys!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(10-16-2012, 03:59 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Whoever won the soccer box the grading certificates and the kasey kahne I want them let me know if we can work something out and congrats guys!
This user: ca4n6chuck won the Kahne and doesn't like NASCAR. You might want to hit him up.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Awesome!!!!
I collect Cincinnati Reds.