`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!

RE: October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!
Great Stuff... Good Luck to everyone that enters!
[Image: Star.gif]

So when are the winners going to be announced? Is it daily?

(10-06-2012, 06:51 PM)josiahcecil Wrote: So when are the winners going to be announced? Is it daily?
I believe they put the user name for each item winner after each item on the prize list post.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Thanks for the daily contests! Great prizes....appreciate the appreciation.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(10-06-2012, 06:51 PM)josiahcecil Wrote: So when are the winners going to be announced? Is it daily?
remember the boards are dead on the weekend... they'll probably update on Monday...

I sure hope I win the $50 certificate for grading today (the 7th) wooooo
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

boy i really hope i win something. i have had a really rough 4 years my job was eliminated. i been having a hard time finding work. i am at my wits end it is making me feel like i am not needed or good enough for anything. last week was the last draw i went to try and get a psych and applied for food stamps. i really wish i would win something to pick up my spirits. i am really missing the one thing i truely enjoy in life opening hockey packs and collecting autographs. i am really limited on resources. i still get a few cards here and there but my collection has taken a major hit and it depresses me cause i could of had stuff i really want if i still had my job and i can't really afford to see the awsome new cards

kris.

(10-07-2012, 02:15 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: WHAT?! Do you seriously think you know how this site works after being here for approximately 3 months???!!!
'josiahcecil' asked a simple question with a simple answer and you immediately spout off some BS! Your response is based on what? You have no experience in this circumstance or situation. Shut your mouth and let the folks that have been here for a long time answer a question correctly. You weren't here last year during the Customer Appreciation Month in July 2011. It doesn't matter what day of the week it is during Customer Appreciation Month and I personally hope you win absolutely NOTHING!!!
Don't you think this response is a little over the top and uncalled for? Maybe the answer was misinformed, but it didn't seem intentionally mean-spirited like this. When you talk about people having respect for the board and its members, maybe you should take some of your own advice. And yes, I too am a "newbie," so I'm sure I'll also be wrong for mentioning this.
Kepler

(10-07-2012, 02:35 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Don't you think this response is a little over the top and uncalled for? Maybe the answer was misinformed, but it didn't seem intentionally mean-spirited like this. When you talk about people having respect for the board and its members, maybe you should take some of your own advice. And yes, I too am a "newbie," so I'm sure I'll also be wrong for mentioning this.
Over-the-top, maybe. I'm sorry if I come off strongly like that. I am not discounting anyone for being a 'newbie'. I was just upset that he answered that simple question so strongly without having any previous knowledge to make a actual response. It was pretty easy to just not say anything.
I guess I should have done the same.

I know Spazmatastic as a great guy and trader, but I agree with the no one here on the weekend to update the winner list. In fact since I know all entrees are cumulative they probably won't even draw the name until Monday for Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Other than the entrees are cumulative, the rest is just conjecture on my part.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(10-06-2012, 11:42 PM)stera8 Wrote: remember the boards are dead on the weekend... they'll probably update on Monday...

I sure hope I win the $50 certificate for grading today (the 7th) wooooo
Oh, yeah, you're right. I had forgotten about that.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!